Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's in tools, it won't be able to fix SXOS or ChoiDujour or briccmii AutoRCM though, to undo those, run briccmii VOL+ option.

sammycat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's in tools, it won't be able to fix SXOS or ChoiDujour or briccmii AutoRCM though, to undo those, run briccmii VOL+ option.
Is this to "Undo" or "uninstall" AutoRCM?? I don't remember enabling autoRCM but my console is doing that every single time now. I would like to return to the previous state...

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Edit: Reinstalled everything and it is working perfectly, thank you very much for this!

Im just encountering some error installing some nsps, it says the dumps are bad or i must delete a file called "fs_mitm.kip" so should i delete this file? what does it do?

Last edited by Ivellios,

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you Raj for this firmware. Been using it lately, and I love it! And choidujours made updating to newer firmware without burning fuses easy as cake. It's brilliant.

My only gripe is after injecting the payload, having to scroll to "launch firmware" and then to "RajNX CFW" every time. I wonder if there is a way to automatically boot to this when injecting payload.

Also if I boot into stock firmware, will it burn fuses? or is the fact that choidujours installs autorcm, enough prevention.

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Thank you Raj for this firmware. Been using it lately, and I love it! And choidujours made updating to newer firmware without burning fuses easy as cake. It's brilliant.

My only gripe is after injecting the payload, having to scroll to "launch firmware" and then to "RajNX CFW" every time. I wonder if there is a way to automatically boot to this when injecting payload.

Also if I boot into stock firmware, will it burn fuses? or is the fact that choidujours installs autorcm, enough prevention.

There is a way to set up autoboot, both on the .ini file and in the menu.

And yes, if you boot OFW, fuses will get burnt.

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You can't burn fuses if you're booting through alternative bootloaders. Stock just means no mods like homebrew enablers, patches, or replacement sysmodules...
You can choose a target for autoboot by going Launch options -> Auto boot -> choose the profile you want to auto boot and press the power button on it. The next time you launch the payload it will autoboot to that one, unless you press VOL- to enter the menu

Skonikol

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
0.7.4 is released, small organizational change, since the titleId of hbmenu is configurable, it makes no sense to keep hbloader in 010000000000100D folder of titles dir, so delete it from there, it is now in RajNX dir (this makes code for loading it as any titleId cleaner)
Is there a need to completely replace the files? Or enough removal 100D and install nsp?

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
install nsp ?! what do you even mean
you can even keep 010000000000100D folder unless you are replacing some other titleId for homebrew, but if hbloader changes in the future it will become outdated since only the one in RajNX folder will get updated.

Reactions: Skonikol

Skonikol

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
you can even keep 010000000000100D folder unless you are replacing some other titleId for homebrew, but if hbloader changes in the future it will become outdated since only the one in RajNX folder will get updated.
Yeah, I got it all wrong. Thanks, I got it now.

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't burn fuses if you're booting through alternative bootloaders. Stock just means no mods like homebrew enablers, patches, or replacement sysmodules...
You can choose a target for autoboot by going Launch options -> Auto boot -> choose the profile you want to auto boot and press the power button on it. The next time you launch the payload it will autoboot to that one, unless you press VOL- to enter the menu
please add in the readme "unless you press VOL- to enter the menu"
how i set a custom boot logo?

Reactions: Ivellios

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Gonna try this.

Honestly was trying to avoid autoRCM because I was paranoid about battery life. But mine seems to be just as bad as it was before installing autoRCM. XD
I think the switch just has shitty battery life in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night