Hacking "No Kexploit" message prevents me from using Internet Browser

RedSpiral

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently have started experiencing a problem with Homebrew (more specifically kernal and SdCafiine, which I was trying to use for SSB4 mods). I temporarily lost connection to the internet while trying to connect to SDCafiine and the URL remained on the search bar when I closed the program. When I re-opened it, I was greeted by a solid black screen with the words "No kexploit" written in the top left-hand corner of the screen. I am now completely unable to use Internet Browser at all, as the screen disables all of the buttons, making it so I could not leave the site. I have no idea what to do at this point, so please help!

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently have started experiencing a problem with Homebrew (more specifically kernal and SdCafiine, which I was trying to use for SSB4 mods). I temporarily lost connection to the internet while trying to connect to SDCafiine and the URL remained on the search bar when I closed the program. When I re-opened it, I was greeted by a solid black screen with the words "No kexploit" written in the top left-hand corner of the screen. I am now completely unable to use Internet Browser at all, as the screen disables all of the buttons, making it so I could not leave the site. I have no idea what to do at this point, so please help!
Simple solution, hold the power button until it has a red LED on the console. Or unplug it.

RedSpiral

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple solution, hold the power button until it has a red LED on the console. Or unplug it.

That doesn't work either. Turning it off does not reset the Internet Browser. It always stays on the page you left it on, and it just so happened to leave me on a page I couldn't leave.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I don't remember all the methods you can turn it off, usually just make a new internet "connection" that can't connect, go into the browser so it can't connect to the page to run the exploit, press the door icon in the top left(?) of the Gamepad to go to the splash screen with all the bookmarks, press the close button in the top left or press the HOME button, then go into system settings, once you go into settings and back out it does a full PPC reset and saves the page it's on so you can use it again, then you can turn the internet connection back on and continue

RedSpiral

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I don't remember all the methods you can turn it off, usually just make a new internet "connection" that can't connect, go into the browser so it can't connect to the page to run the exploit, press the door icon in the top left(?) of the Gamepad to go to the splash screen with all the bookmarks, press the close button in the top left or press the HOME button, then go into system settings, once you go into settings and back out it does a full PPC reset and saves the page it's on so you can use it again, then you can turn the internet connection back on and continue

It worked! ...sorta. I had to manually close the page with my Internet disconnected, but it worked nonetheless. Thank you so much!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beet me to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1