Hardware No HDMI output. I’ve tried multiple HDMI Cables!

BreeziTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I’ve tried multiple HDMI Cables. The dock I’m using is a Skull & Co dock. ifixit says it’s the P13 chip or whatever but I can’t find any listings with the part. I’m sure my dad could fix it I just need the part itself.

BreeziTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is P13 then it is this chip

Should have just stick with official dock.
Yeah. But to be fair I was kinda broke a little and this was when the prices were... high to say the least. Plus the eBay listing did say the HDMI didn’t work (ofc I saw that AFTER I bought it)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it is P13 then it is this chip

Should have just stick with official dock.
Also will the “Zahara PI3USB P13USB Pericom Video Audio IC Chip Replacement for Nintendo Switch NS Console” work?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. But to be fair I was kinda broke a little and this was when the prices were... high to say the least. Plus the eBay listing did say the HDMI didn’t work (ofc I saw that AFTER I bought it)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also will the “Zahara PI3USB P13USB Pericom Video Audio IC Chip Replacement for Nintendo Switch NS Console” work?

Should be the same chip.

peepy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I’ve tried multiple HDMI Cables. The dock I’m using is a Skull & Co dock. ifixit says it’s the P13 chip or whatever but I can’t find any listings with the part. I’m sure my dad could fix it I just need the part itself.
Does your dad have a hot air station/soldering knowledge and a good multimeter and a good screwdriver kit with tri head?

D

Deleted User

Several of my consoles (including Switch) have been doing this but they only do it with a splitter, if I plug them directly to my TV they work but I only have 3 ports and 6 HDMI sources. Earlier when I tried my Switch the TV said "hot HDMI port" I put a box fan on them but it didn't help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.