ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a PSP 3000 with ChickHEN R2 and CFWE (Whatever version it is) and when I start Gran Turismo, the little PSP thing with the balloons shows up, then when it gets to what should be the loading screen, it freezes. If I try to put my PSP on standby from that point, the LED flashes green for a while, then it turns off completly. Also, the buttons don't respond when it freezes, so I can't just go back to the home menu for the PSP.

Can anyone help me?

PS: The rom I downloaded was "fixed"

Thanks
-ChrisMims

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
ChrisMims said:
I'm using a PSP 3000 with ChickHEN R2 and CFWE (Whatever version it is) and when I start Gran Turismo, the little PSP thing with the balloons shows up, then when it gets to what should be the loading screen, it freezes. If I try to put my PSP on standby from that point, the LED flashes green for a while, then it turns off completly. Also, the buttons don't respond when it freezes, so I can't just go back to the home menu for the PSP.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
-ChrisMims
Are you saying you can't use GEN-A or GEN-B cause i tried CFWEnabler, and it didnt work but making the switch to GEN-A made it work

niedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you are on 5.03 firmware, that means the firmware you have is too low to play gran turismo sorry but you will have to wait until the psp 3000 gets hacked up to a higher firmware. as far as i know only 5.03 firmware can be hacked on the 3000

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
niedy said:
if you are on 5.03 firmware, that means the firmware you have is too low to play gran turismo sorry but you will have to wait until the psp 3000 gets hacked up to a higher firmware. as far as i know only 5.03 firmware can be hacked on the 3000

No this is not correct.

I run GT on both 5.50 GEN-D2 and 5.03 GEN-B.
If yours does not work try to get your files from a diffirent source.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Download and install 5.03 GEN-B. I'd suggest googling for installation guides because I haven't personally installed it on my 3000 yet (still running ChickHEN R2
tongue.gif
).

CFWE is a piece of crap and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The guys who made it just merged 5.03 GEN-A with 5.00 M33-4 I think it was.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raing3 said:
Download and install 5.03 GEN-B. I'd suggest googling for installation guides because I haven't personally installed it on my 3000 yet (still running ChickHEN R2
tongue.gif
).

CFWE is a piece of crap and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The guys who made it just merged 5.03 GEN-A with 5.00 M33-4 I think it was.

+1

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Just gonna say, i downloaded a version of GT that was 'Fixed' the version was 'screwed' if its less than 900 and something meg, you have that 'screwed' version.

- VV

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Vincent Valentine said:
Just gonna say, i downloaded a version of GT that was 'Fixed' the version was 'screwed' if its less than 900 and something meg, you have that 'screwed' version.

- VV

least my site doesn't have 'fixed' games anymore
yaypsp.gif

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:

- VV

least my site doesn't have 'fixed' games anymore
yaypsp.gif

This game needs to be A) fixed manually (which is what i did after downloading this other 'fixed' version)

B) find an already fixed one and download it

(hope im not breaking any rules
unsure.gif
)

They are the only ways for this to work and the ISO itself is like 936 megs fixed, and its only 6 megs smaller when compressed.

hope this helps

- VV

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's not breaking the rules, you can even tell him the filename if you want to.

I just updated my 3 psp's last night took me like 6 hours having to install everything and to make up for my 1 year worth of slacking or so.

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
That's not breaking the rules, you can even tell him the filename if you want to.

I just updated my 3 psp's last night took me like 6 hours having to install everything and to make up for my 1 year worth of slacking or so.
This might be off topic, but i know what thats like, i was still on 3.xx m33-something about 2 days ago, spent all night updating -.-.

- VV

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Vincent Valentine said:
thegame07 said:

This might be off topic, but i know what thats like, i was still on 3.xx m33-something about 2 days ago, spent all night updating -.-.

- VV

spent all night updating o-o
it takes like 5-10mins lol

Ryufushichou

Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:
thegame07 said:

- VV

does when there is nothing to explain you could jusmp from 3.60 to 5.50 gen. -.- and when ur batterys at like 13% and you haz to waitz for charge.

- VV

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Vincent Valentine said:
deanxxczx said:
Vincent Valentine said:
thegame07 said:

- VV

does when there is nothing to explain you could jusmp from 3.60 to 5.50 gen. -.- and when ur batterys at like 13% and you haz to waitz for charge.

- VV

when there is tons of stuff on here saying you can update to 5.50 GEN D, and when you can bypass the battery thing
rofl2.gif

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
ChrisMims said:

I have to correct this.
Anything thats been taken off a disc is not ROMS. That's mainly Nintendo (DS, SNES, GBA)
It's called ISO.

IDK why I said "rom" when I know it's an ISO
tongue.gif

I used 5.03 GEN-B and everything works perfectly
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: