Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Any one heard any news onna update for no cash its been years sense 2.6a release . . . .
unsure.gif

WHAT IS MARTIN DOING !
mad.gif

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
Holified 2x said:
s4mid4re said:
try another emulator like DeSmuME.
DeSmuMe is just to slow only other emu i tried was ideas an it just has to many glitches .
Get a flashcart or buy a better computer.
I am. waiting for my birthdaaay till then i need a lil more speed youtube is no help either .

O yea what about Neonds how does it work an how good is it ?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
desmume is the best emu for the ds out there. second is nocash. then iDeas, though iDeas is far from no$ and desmume.

Discover

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the current state of NoCash is pretty good, but there are more emulators like iDeaS out there...

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Okay, frankly there are only two real options now if you want to use emulators: DeSmuME and No$gba with No$Zoomer. DeSmuME is for people with reasonably fast CPUs. No$gba is for people with slower and older computers. With No$Zoomer it can play most games reasonably well, but nowhere near as well as desmume of course.

Other than that? Well you could try iDeaS, it's still being developed at all. Maybe you'll even like it. But if you noticed nobody recommends iDeaS, because it's usually not nearly as good as those two.

As for the rest, don't bother with them. They are mostly not worth even trying. For example NeonDS stopped being updated years ago, and even then it was never anywhere as good as No$gba.

These are all your alternatives when it comes to emulators. If you've tried them all and have not found them to your liking then I'm afraid there is nothing else left to try.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Holified 2x said:
I see but i wonder why nobody else than Martin tryed programming no cash he did ask for help on the emulator site.
nobody got the source code of no$gba. he kept it to himself...

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Holified 2x said:
I see but i wonder why nobody else than Martin tryed programming no cash he did ask for help on the emulator site.
Wow thats backwards ask for help but don supply the right materials there not on any torrents ?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Holified 2x said:
Narayan said:
Holified 2x said:
Wow thats backwards ask for help but don supply the right materials there not on any torrents ?
IIRC he released a debugger version of no$ for a price.

i'm not sure what it can really do but i think you can see the errors when you're running a rom and report it to martin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things