NO$GBA Lag

Twisted_Monkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i stop Pokemon Diamond from lagging on my NO$GBA its fine at the start when you choose name and stuff but when you get into game play it just goes completly laggy ive tryed different video modes and stuff like that in all the settings but its the same laggy resaults is it my computer that needs updating for it?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, Heres what you do! Buy a DS because emulation is not perfect. 'Kay? Also your computer might just be old and slow. Large letters for your first post does not give off a good impression either.

I Liek soup.

Alright, I had my joke. I'll be serious now. As I said in the mock-heavy text above, emulation is far from perfect and the lag could be the emulator itself or that your hardware is not fast enough.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey Ashura Do you think if I Put GBA ROMS on my R4 and Put it into Slot 2 it Will work Or will I get The Same resaults?

I hate it When I get the same Resaults and I have to be Like I didant order these resaults I ordered some Differnt Resaults LOL

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Ashura Do you think if I Put GBA ROMS on my R4 and Put it into Slot 2 it Will work Or will I get The Same resaults?

I hate it When I get the same Resaults and I have to be Like I didant order these resaults I ordered some Differnt Resaults LOL

Man u R dumb. You need a GBA Bridge for that, stupd! Also ur Rums must be multigrainthreaded for maximum viscosity!

ZdProjects

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay how do you fit a ds cart into the gba slot and make it work?
wacko.gif

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
HEY GUUYYSSS HOW CAN I MAKE PLAYSTATON2 EMULOTOR WORK ON DS????? AND XBOX ALSO!!! LOLHALO!!! HALO ROX ON DS LOL!!!!!!! HI IM NEW

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DuZ Ne1 HaV TeH ZeLdEr pH E3 dImO In tEh iNgLeSs???? mI No sUm1 WhU SeZ TeHy pLaId dIt n tEhY SeD DiT WuD B In tEh iNtErWeBz bI NeW. aWsO DuZ Ne1 No hO 2 PlAi dA RiMz o dA GbPhAtT???? I NoZ ItZ PoZzIbUl cUz i sOw iT On yUtOoB

The bullying on this forum is terrible.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maybe we should inforce a new rule that you can only post in the "I'm a noob" forum until we deem that you're not an ass and can post in the rest of the forum without pissing everyone else off.
tongue.gif

sorry, my caps lock and l33t speak buttons are broken on my keyboard.

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I HAVE A MODDED PS2, SO I PUT THIS ISO ON THIS USB STORAGE DEVICE, THEN I PLACE IT ON A DVD-R, SO THEN I LIT THE USB AND THE DVD ON FIRE SO I CAN BURN THE ISO ON THE DVD-R. OMFG IT DIDN't WORK,HOW COME.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte