No$GBA GBA saves to Supercard lite

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by fathamburger, Oct 13, 2008.

Oct 13, 2008
  1. fathamburger
    OP

Newcomer fathamburger Newbie

United States
    Hi,

Anyone know how to convert No$GBA *GBA* saves to work with the Supercard Lite? once again this question is for GBA saves, NOT DS saves!

I got no$GBA to save out to 128kb raws, and used shunyweb's converter to convert to supercard.sav but no go, mainly because they're GBA games

I also noticed that the default save size is 64kb so I'll try a new convert with "enable more saver".. hopefully that works, but if not, has anyone done a successful conversion and how?

2. fathamburger
    OP

United States
    well here's a quick update. Someone recommended I use the No$GBA to VBA converter found here http://gba.mywebcommunity.org/ and it did the trick. However not all my games work because not all of them were succesfully patched by the SC software. The "patch failed" games are the ones that wont see the saved games.

Anyway It looks something like this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now most of the games work except one. I've tried changing the out directory as well as trying rom sources from a few different places and still nothing works. The ones that are most important to me are Ninja Five O (Halfway through that right now, took me ages) then Astro Boy and River City Ransom Ex because I've beaten both but want to keep the save data and lastly Golden Sun, only about an hour in but still.. not much time to start over nowadays.

Anyone know how to fix this? or can provide patched roms at least?

3. fathamburger
    OP

United States
    Next and last update [​IMG]

I had a friend try on an XP partition (I"m on vista and stuck behind UAC), and got it to patch successfully, however even playing with the "enable more saver" option, couldn't get those roms to load the save games at all. I'm thinking maybe it's a 16mb rom thing, only those work.

I'm out of ideas [​IMG]

4. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    Have you tried patching them with something like BatchGBA instead of relying on the SuperCard software?

EDIT: Also, don't ask for ROMs.

5. fathamburger
    OP

United States
    No, I didn't know others existed but I'll try it thanks.