Homebrew No$GBA crashes at random ROMs that used to work

DeMatador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, everyone! Quite new here, I don't think I ever posted, and if I did, I posted 1 or 2 posts.

Anyway, this thread's point is that today, I was playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (U) on No$GBA 2.6a in my laptop, though the emulator was in my PC, but I was running it via a network between the PC and laptop. Until then, everything was fine. Then, since my PC was having some issues, I decided to transfer all my relevant data from my PC to my laptop.
So, I move the folder where No$GBA was and the folder where my NDS ROMs and SAVs are to my laptop, and everything was transferred fine. But when I ran No$ and tried to play Ace Attorney Investigations, I got this error:

"No$gba Cartloader Warnings

The following error(s) occured when loading the cartridge:
Bad Nintendo Logo (real gameboy would shutdown)
Bad Header Checksum (real gameboy would shutdown)
Bad ROM Entrypoint at Header (000h)
Bad Fixed Value 96h at Header (0B2h)"

Underneath there's a warning saying that the file may not be a game, or that the file must be corrupted.

The thing is, this ROM used to work perfectly! The same happened with the following ROMs, which used to work fine:
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (U)
-Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2 (E)
-X Men - The Official Game (U)
-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (E)
-Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (U)
-Bomberman Land Touch! (E)
And a lot more.

Also of interest may be that if the SAV file for the game that crashes is in the BATTERY folder, after No$GBA crashes an error reading "(ROM name) .sav FATAL" appears. AND, there are a bunch of working ROMs that give me a "The data could not be written" errors in-game.

Any solution? I tried re-downloading No$GBA 2.6a, but it's not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night