no$gba 4.2a pokemon P/D error window problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by afrosage, Apr 30, 2007.

Apr 30, 2007
  1. afrosage
    OP

Newcomer afrosage Newbie

United States
    [​IMG] I've been really frustrated with this emulator. i have the no$gba version 4.2 a and the first time i used it i couldn't play pokemon pearl or diamond and even Phoenix Wright, but then i figured out the problem and that was that i had to unzip the folder that the rom was in then i was happy about that because i never had to unzip the folder to play the game. when i want to play pokemon pearl i named my characters and when i go outside it slows down on me when i'm outside and then when i try to go to the lake thats when its freezes up and the very annoying errors window comes up. both pokemon p/d do the same thing, and the only game that doesn't have that problem is Phoenix Wright. sorry that this is such a long post and i am new to this, but i really want to play pokemon so please anyone help with this problem [​IMG]

2. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    You can't. Just wait for the next version. If you are complaint about this emulator. Go and buy your real nds lite. This emulator is for improvement in development and not for complaint like you. [​IMG]

3. afrosage
    OP

Newcomer afrosage Newbie

United States
    i didn't know that. is there any kind of advise that you can give me how to use this forum right because i have no idea how to do this.

4. dualscreenman

Member dualscreenman GBAtemp Fan

United States
    4.2a? Wow! How'd you time travel? I only have 2.4a.

5. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    afrosage:
    what rockmanforte is saying is that no$gba is a dev tool, and martin has made great strides to get where it is today. however, since mr. korth has to code everything himself without any help, and unless you've paid the $700/$2000 for a legitimate license you really don't have any room to complain.

if you want to play ds titles, simply go and purchase a ds or ds lite. 'nough said. [​IMG]