No games worked, updated sig patches and now some games work? Please help!

isuckatswitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded from SOXS to Atmosphere. None of my old games worked initially. I deleted most of them and started over. I re downloaded games once I got tinfoil to work. For a while after downloading the games it would tell me there not there. They had 0mb file size. I made a few tweaks and now the games are there but it wont play them.

SOME games will play. Pokemon shield and Shining pearl were downloaded after the move to atmosphere and work.

Paper mario was still on the SD card from before I migrated and works. It's the only game that worked after the upgrade.

Xenoblade chronicles was on the SD card prior to migration and says "Software is currently not on the console. Please redownload the software to continue. If the software was originally downloaded to a microsd card, please cancel, turn off the console, and insert the microSD card".

Breathe of the Wild was re-downloaded and says "unable to start software. Return to home menu and try again"

Doom Eternal was downloaded after I upgraded and says "error has occured" "If problem persists, please try performing a system update from (System settings) > system menu on the HOME menu"

I downloaded and put all of the new sig patches in. Once I downloaded the sig patches the pokemon games worked but didn't help any others. I find it strange I'm getting so many different errors and not a single issue.

Version: 13.2.1 AMS 1.3.0Tinfoil 14.0

I'm unable to use "launch" when first starting the custom firmware. I have to go to payloads (I have fuseebin and hekate as options.) and select fusebinn. If I click hekate nothing happens. I know this isn't right but not sure that it's causing the issue since some guys do work fine.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s