No games on home screen+pokemon save delered(?)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by natanelho, Apr 15, 2016.

1. natanelho
    OP

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    So I was trying to install the spoofed home menu to play out of region games. The installation was completed(target-nand) but it just screwed up my SysNAND... so I restored my last backup, from a long time ago, and booted up.
    Now all the cias I installed arent shown on the screen! When I tryed to reinstall pokemon(which wasnt shown on home menu), it asked me if I want to overwrite. Because of my auto-A finger, I accidentally reinstalled my pokemon AS, and now he shows me the ''choose language'' screen. Now IDK what to do...
    N3DS 10.7 arm9'ed CakesFW sysnand w/ hb access, FBI in h&s inject
    1. How to make my games show on screen?
    2. Is my pokemon save gone? Any way to resoruct it?
    3. How to overwrite a cia w/o overwriting his save data?

2. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    1. If you go into fba and get ready to install a game and it says that its either installed already and stops or asks to overwrite just exit and that game should show up.
    2. Your save is gone. The save was inside the cia and you restored the fresh cia so its gone.
    3. If you cant get them to show up. Use a save extractor like jksm save manager and extract them if you can see your games. If not try 1.

3. natanelho
    OP

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    1. Ok... but not all the cias are in my archieve... what to do with the ones i deleted? Any way to do it without that override prompt?
    2.Nooooooooooooo!
    How sad am I
    3. Link me to tutorial pls

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    isnt it possible to inject the title and ticket .db files with decrypt9? because thats all you need to have you stuff show up i think.

TheKawaiiDesu likes this.