Hacking No games on home screen+pokemon save delered(?)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 898
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
So I was trying to install the spoofed home menu to play out of region games. The installation was completed(target-nand) but it just screwed up my SysNAND... so I restored my last backup, from a long time ago, and booted up.
Now all the cias I installed arent shown on the screen! When I tryed to reinstall pokemon(which wasnt shown on home menu), it asked me if I want to overwrite. Because of my auto-A finger, I accidentally reinstalled my pokemon AS, and now he shows me the ''choose language'' screen. Now IDK what to do...
N3DS 10.7 arm9'ed CakesFW sysnand w/ hb access, FBI in h&s inject
1. How to make my games show on screen?
2. Is my pokemon save gone? Any way to resoruct it?
3. How to overwrite a cia w/o overwriting his save data?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. If you go into fba and get ready to install a game and it says that its either installed already and stops or asks to overwrite just exit and that game should show up.
2. Your save is gone. The save was inside the cia and you restored the fresh cia so its gone.
3. If you cant get them to show up. Use a save extractor like jksm save manager and extract them if you can see your games. If not try 1.

D

Deleted User

OP
1. Ok... but not all the cias are in my archieve... what to do with the ones i deleted? Any way to do it without that override prompt?
2.Nooooooooooooo!
latest
3. Link me to tutorial pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-