No game icons under game menu - cant run multiman loaded games nor original

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by fibola, Jun 3, 2014.

1. fibola
    OP

fibola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Iceland
    hi to all.
    this is also my first post in this forum, and hope it will be one of many.

yesterday i update my jailbreak 3.55 CFW PS3 to Rogero 4.55 version.
    before i do that , i had the latest multiman version and after the rogero update i didnt reinstall multiman.

i tried to run couple of the old games i had on the system and also tried to run pes 2014 but none worked.

i noticed that after i load the chosen game and multiman exit to XMB i dont have an icon to run the game (and yes there is an original disc inside ps3).

furthermore, even when i just enter an original disc inside ps3 i dont get an icon under the game menu, so basiclly i cant even run an original games.

any suggestions ?
    thanx

2. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    Are you 100% sure you have Rogero firmware? If you updated while you had a game in, you got whatever update was on that game. Killing your CFW! If you are sure you are on Rogero, the only other thing I can think of would be to find the newest Multiman .pkg and try reinstalling it.

3. fibola
    OP

fibola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Iceland
    i didnt had a disc inside while update to rogero.
    and yes im sure , when i start my ps3 i get a logo of rogero in the right of the tv screen

4. Bat420maN

Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Fresno
    Find the newest Multiman.pkg, try re-installing!

5. fibola
    OP

fibola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Iceland
    my bad.
    what happened was that the original disc i used was scratch so bad and with my kids fingerprint that it couldnt be red by the ps3.
    put nice one inside and all work like a charm.

i just thinking on how much time i could have waste with this, if i hadnt check the original disc as fast as i did. :rolleyes:

thank for your help Bat42..

Sicklyboy likes this.