1. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Supervisor

Poland
    Uhh...

Now, I'm not an avid FIFA fan but even I see a huge difference between FIFA games. Not on a per-year basis (that's usually roster and graphics upgrades) but whenever they jump engines or introduce some new innovation, you can "feel" it. You're only saying that because you haven't played many FIFA games or you haven't played them a lot.

Most of the differences lay in the camera panning, tricks, ball control and goal keeping - they don't strike you in the face because it's all football, but you can feel them when you actually play the game and try to do some nifty moves.

2. ThatDudeWithTheFood

United States
    Every sports game EA has ever released on PC gets all the features it should have a year late.
    FIFA on PC is so bad compared to Consoles it's not even funny.

@The Catboy EA only has an exclusive license on NFL games and as far as I know FIFA is their only game that actually gets more sales than the other games in it's sport.
    2k wins at basketball.
    EA monopoly on football.
    EA wins at soccer.
    SCEA wins at baseball.
    EA wins at hockey?

3. aalokishere

aalokishere GBAtemp Regular

Nepal
  4. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    I love it how they sell those games for 60 quid and 2 months later their in the used games bin or discount bin for 5 quid.
    And all I see in those bins are Fifa games.

Langin likes this.
  5. Langin

Langin HI! ^O^

Netherlands

OMG A cam that pans in a different way! OMG LET'S PAY €60 FOR IT. /yeah

I actually played EVERY Fifa game since 2008(stupid cousins!) I never really felt a huge difference.(there were some here and there though) My cousins always said they did feel a huge difference but still... Also if you want to play football, you should go to your local football place and give it a shot(YES 3 AM also counts a go outside time), make friends and have even more fun!(Even I like that!) ;D

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Pfff, objection, FIFA12 and FIFA13 were really good games on the PC too, and not that far behind the console versions. At least not for what I use them for (local multiplayer). Engine was the same, BIG improvement compared to a few years back.

OT: I wouldn't feel bad, FIFA Wii U was going to be shit anyway, just let them do their thing for the next version. Also, PES Wii was 10x better than FIFA Wii. And if you say 'no that's not true, FIFA >>>>> PES', you obviously haven't played both Wii versions.

lufere7 likes this.
  7. emigre

emigre Recovering weeaboo

United States
    Good God that's a stupid remark.

Satangel, lufere7, Riyaz and 2 others like this.
  8. "Fifa 14" might not be coming to the Wii U but I'm sure EA's rebranded Fifa 13 "Fifa Football" will be coming (just like they do with the Vita).

Langin likes this.
  9. Langin

Langin HI! ^O^

Netherlands
    No it's not stupid. Would you like to give me some space to explain what games are to ME?

Game are things you can't do in real life, things you could dream off. Like jumping in a colourful world filled with many funny things. Fifa is not like that, it's a sport we all KNOW how to play in REAL LIFE. I don't see the use of sports games in general. Yeah it's because you enjoy, well GOOD FOR YOU. I don't give a shit in fact. I prefer my games based on fantasies, not the reality. This might be able to explain why I gave this 'stupid remark'. In fact it is the truth. And of course now and then I like a game a tad more realistic.

10. emigre

emigre Recovering weeaboo

United States

http://gbatemp.net/threads/hype-thread-nintendo-presents-new-style-boutique.336848/

McHaggis likes this.
  11. Langin

Langin HI! ^O^

Netherlands
  12. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States

Even by your definition you're wrong. Most people can't command team of professional players and lead them to victory in high stakes championships - there's more the Fifa games than just kicking the ball and running.

Also, for someone who claims to not give a shit, you're acting mighty flustered. Shh, no tears, there is no need to be upset, etc.

13. Cortador

Cortador GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Super Star Soccer "DELUXE!!!!!!!!" was the best. :)

zerofalcon and Felipe_9595 like this.
  14. PrimeX

PrimeX GBAtemp Regular

Romania
    God damnit I cannot play football on TV anymore, now I'm forced to get outside and kick a real ball with my legs and actually run a bit :/
    Fuck you EA for ruining my life

15. bloom

OP bloom Newbie
    Newcomer

I think it's time for Nintendo to make a best football game ever and make EA suffer. :gun::rofl:

16. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Yeah, if they have exclusive rights these leagues would be smart to require them to release a game on each console. At least for the NFL games this exclusive rights deal is garbage....things were so much better when their were competing franchises.

17. kisamesama

kisamesama GBAtemp Fan

United States
    disagree... i still prefer PES over FIFA... graphics(at least on pc on which i am playing), gameplay and physics are better imo but FIFA has more licenses

18. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    It's on everything, but the Wii u. :/

19. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    sorry going off topic bur it is interesting to see how americans got interest on Soccer nowadays. Last time I was on USA, back on 1996, was almost impossible to find a court to play soccer with friends, and I found no soccer game to buy, now things are a bit different, or at least look different.

20. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

United States
    It's on PS2 and PSP.
    Wow.

Draft saved Draft deleted