Homebrew no fbi no game after lauch lumaupdater

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can start the 3ds guide from the beginning with sound hax? No risk with 2.1.0 ctrtransfer

Well doing any process with hacking your 3ds always has a small chance of bricking, just make sure you do one thing:
READ EVERYTHING YOU EVER SEE! LOOK AT EVERY WARNING, EVER WORD!

And if you on 11.1 or above then yes, soundhax will work.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you feel uncomfortable, you can always start from scratch. Can you describe exactly, what its the actual problem, since the title its a little bit misleading.

I'm guessing that his daughter opened the luma updater and then fbi wasn't there anymore? He didn't really explain the situation in much detail. I'm assuming he just screwed up somewhere :/

sandjerem62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Je voulais redémarrer le 3dsguide mais pour arriver au lancement de decryt9 écran noir donc je mets tout à la racine de mon sd fbi est bien injecter, mais quand j'installe un message d'erreur cia voici une capture d'écran

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-01-07 à 21.38.29.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-01-07 à 21.38.29.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 159

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i can see clearly on the image, but i want to know what he is trying to install O: this guy its just giving part of his problems but not the whole concept. the error on FBI could be due to incompatibility on FBI, NASA can get the option done, however, i first want to know what he is trying to install... and if the FBI its the one replaced on the Health and Safety, or its a CIA that he installed.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i can see clearly on the image, but i want to know what he is trying to install O: this guy its just giving part of his problems but not the whole concept. the error on FBI could be due to incompatibility on FBI, NASA can get the option done, however, i first want to know what he is trying to install... and if the FBI its the one replaced on the Health and Safety, or its a CIA that he installed.

He said it was the injected fbi.

sandjerem62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes it is my FBI replaced on health and safety, i am trying to install fbi cia or another cia desoler for my english i am french and i use google translation no french site to help me

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, lets asume, somehow you managed to install CORRECTLY the FBI over Health And Safety, try installing NASA, or DevMenu or FBI.cia again, if this does not work, you will need to restore your original Health And Safety, the thing is, if you did not do what i told you , dumping health and safety with the keys needed, you will got a bad dump, and wont be able to reinstall it using the normal method. someone will have to dump the app for you, and then you will need to start from here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs