Hacking No drive visable in Wiiflow or cfg ?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi guys , hope this is someting simple , i have just tried adding a couple of new games to my sons HDD using wii backup manager (
as always) , the 3 small games transferred fine , replaced HDD into wii and now Wiiflow and cfg dont see the games . Wiiflow asks to select a partition or install a game , partition is set to NTFS as always , nothings changed. I can happily browse the wbfs folder on my pc and also through wii backup manager , i can also play movies and music still through WiiMC , i have removed the new games i added so it was back to how it was 30 mins ago when it was working , i now dont know what to do , any ideas ? Just hoping i dont lose 94 backups !!!!!!

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yeah it is /was , i have copied a game from the HDD to a USB/microSD adaptor and it works fine , so im guessing either corrupt game (not sure how though as they were all fine) or something corrupt thats hindering the usb loaders reading them , i also removed the ini file to allow wiiflow to create a new , it didnt help. Could game covers affect it ??

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well you could try another loader, like cfg or gx. If any of those 2 see your games, its rather safe to assume its wiiflow messing it up, at which point you could try delete all config files for wiiflow and reinstall it.

edit: damnit, I should read more carefully... I see youve tried cfg already...

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
im fairly certain the issue lies with the HDD somehow as i have added 4 games to a micro sd usb drive and alls working well. But all the files seem ok on the HDD when in the PC so cant figure what has changed suddenly , it happened directly after transferring and swapping over the HDD. im at a loss , just making a backup of the games currently before any next step.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yes to both of those.

I have taken a copy of the entire wbfs folder and pasted it directly back to the same HDD to make sure i had another copy of the games. took 4 hrs lol , anyways after that completed i could no longer enter the original wbfs folder telling me it was possibly corrupt but could happily browse the newly made copy , so renamed folders and tried in the wii and all is working fine ?!?!?! WTF my wbfs folder had gotten corrupted and weirdly i could make a copy of it perfectly fine before it decided to lock me out . Anyways for now at least i guess this problem has found a cure. thanks for the assistance ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho