Hardware no dock - only 480p availible - allready replaced pi3usb - 3.3v reaching pi3usb - filters are ok?

k28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the dock is working properly with anothet switch and this problem switch doesnt charge when docked and the tv doesnt get any signal. the green LED stays off.

i have a switch here where apperently the usb port has been changed. it charges on both sides. apperently the m92t36 and bq ic where also replaced.

i replaced the pi3usb and had no luck. then i checked the tv ouput settings in the switch menu and it had only 720p and 480p availible. after factory ressetings(chose the option with keeping savedata intakt), only 480p was availible.

3.3v is reaching the pi3usb: big cap and caps between filters and pi3usb. also the cap after aux- has 3.3v but on the cap of aux- is nothing?

fuses have continuity. impendency is around 1.2 ohm on each filter.

aux+ resistor has 45k ohm, aux- resistor has 94k ohms, A0 resistor is 4,6k ohm and MODE? resistor also has 4,6 ohm. i couldnt find a diagram. sry.

is it a apu problem? greatfull for any advice!

Last edited by k28,

Ttm3

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience if the usb port has been changed that is generally the problem. I've gone down dark paths replacing everything only to find that my usb port wasn't making good contact. I actually remove all the old solder and put low melt on usb port traces because I've had a very difficult time getting good contact with the original solder.

k28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is also what I thought but a broken port wouldn't effect the availability o the resolution in the menu? Would it?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JuanMena @ JuanMena: https://c.tenor.com/4VJ6zRf9cHsAAAAC/spongebob-be-assertive-not-insertive.gif