No caption. Just watch and ROFL.

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by ww97, Nov 28, 2016.

1. ww97
    OP

ww97 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2016
    Iran
    In Temple of Form
    While consoles such as XB360/XB1/PS3/PS4 exist, and while Nintendo products are obscure and neglected here, look at this!!! Someone has ordered the retired Game Boy Advance!

shot00.png

Location: Iran, Khuzestan, Susa (the 'Temple of From' which I have mentioned, is about 30-35km far from us.)
    25 Nov, taken by ww97

(HAIL TO MY HOMELAND LOOOOOOL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:)

P.S.: 1. Dear gamer, what in a world you wanted the physical one. Get VBA in your PC and enjoy.

2. Dear shop-a-keepa, why to order this oldie. Try to order 3DS or Wii U. Next year at the time you would order Switch.

3. Don't mind the PS4 and its games, the PSP and even that Sega boot-a-lega. I have just concentrated on the indigo gem.

Last edited by ww97, Nov 28, 2016
  2. ww97
    OP

ww97 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2016
    Iran
    In Temple of Form
    Also, as a bonus content, see this memo on my phone to know what-the-hell-yeah-pirate-king I am.

shot01.png

3. lgnmcrules

lgnmcrules GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2016
    United States
    What's wrong with the GBA if they want to play it on the go while also not having a good phone to emulate on?

4. ww97
    OP

ww97 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2016
    Iran
    In Temple of Form
    Anyone here have a PC/Laptop, but Nintendo products are very rare here. Lots of people also have smartphones (an GBA emulator released on Android also).

I, for example have a Lenovo IdeaPad 500 and a LG G3 32GB.