Hacking No Barbie games will load

scubaslim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using WiiFlow and every game that I've tried to use so far works great EXCEPT Barbie games. My 6 year old would really like to play them, but none of them load. After searching online, I only found one suggestion but it didn't work. The suggestion was to add Hermes cIOS. Didn't help though. I have to admit though, halfway through I realized I forgot to remove my Gamecube stuff, so I started over.

Anybody have any suggestions? Also, anybody know what affects not removing the Gamecube stuff had/has?

thanks

scubaslim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't doubt that, but she thinks the Winnie the Pooh video game is too intense... so she's not quite ready for those

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have no idea what you mean by removing all the gamecube stuff...
I have rarely come across a game that didn't work with WiiFlow, except for Metroid Triology because of its Anti-Piracy (custom DOL doesn't work that well) and a bad RIP of Zelda's Skyward Sword.

Have you tried other loaders?
If all fails i would just burn the game on a dvd and try in all the loaders available.

In the mean time i would suggest Kirby Epic Yarn, my 3 year old nephew manages to play the first few levels fine.

scubaslim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first step to Hermes cIOS is remove GC memory cards and controllers...

I have not tried other loaders, but I guess I could do that

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using WiiFlow and every game that I've tried to use so far works great EXCEPT Barbie games. My 6 year old would really like to play them, but none of them load. After searching online, I only found one suggestion but it didn't work. The suggestion was to add Hermes cIOS. Didn't help though. I have to admit though, halfway through I realized I forgot to remove my Gamecube stuff, so I started over.

Anybody have any suggestions? Also, anybody know what affects not removing the Gamecube stuff had/has?

thanks

Click on the game and before you click to start the game, set the video mode do game default. Most of the times this solves boot problems. Rip you copy again, it may be a bad iso.

Tsuruhime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOLUTION: Throw away the Barbie games, put in some old fashion Metroid. She'll complain at first, but after awhile, she will love it. Done this to tons of kids, made them all into true gamers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)