Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Was expecting that.

Oh well, what a loss, we'll just miss a sequel of a repetitive game on our Wiis
yaypsp.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course not. They haven't ported the first to Wii yet and given it a new subtitle for it's name to trick people into thinking it isn't the first game.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't really care but I wanted it on psp, but the one ds was horrible, if you compare it to the console. I think psp could handle the gameplay and graphic, don't know why they didn't make one, awesome game though

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's just another terrible franchise for kids with OCD, seriously the DS one was terrible but so were the console versions. It's just a rip off of Prince of Persia and the whole concept of gameplay is now dated and boring.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's just another terrible franchise for kids with OCD, seriously the DS one was terrible but so were the console versions. It's just a rip off of Prince of Persia and the whole concept of gameplay is now dated and boring.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryukyus said:
don't really care but I wanted it on psp, but the one ds was horrible, if you compare it to the console. I think psp could handle the gameplay and graphic, don't know why they didn't make one, awesome game though
I rid that the first assassins creed will be ported to the psp....at least thats what i read.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good, I didnt want to see it on the Wii, I thought the first one was great but could have used a few improvements, Now at least the Wii wont get a crappy port.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended