Homebrew Question “No applications could be found” even though switch folder has plenty of NROs?

wildonrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does hbmenu think I have no apps when I have a lot of NROs in my /switch folder?

Screen shot attached

Attachments

• 127DEF42-BE1B-41A4-94CA-4609B8CF703D.jpeg
    127DEF42-BE1B-41A4-94CA-4609B8CF703D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 368
Last edited by wildonrio,

MYFW

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you using Mac to transfer files. Try deleting the "switch" folder and pass it again with windows or through MacOS via FTP. Sometimes MacOS corrupts the folder and it is necessary to do this, at least it worked for me.

wildonrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you using Mac to transfer files. Try deleting the "switch" folder and pass it again with windows or through MacOS via FTP. Sometimes MacOS corrupts the folder and it is necessary to do this, at least it worked for me.

I am indeed using a Mac! That is very frustrating to hear that it causes corruption. What I did was try and install the no blur patch for Link’s Awakening. They gave me the folders and I just merged into my /switch and /atmophere/titles folders using my Mac.

I didn’t back up these folders prior to the merge. Now on Windows (parallels on same Mac) I tried what you said, that is I copied the switch and titles folders off the sd card onto parallels, deleted the folders off the sd card, and then copied the folders back on. This didn’t fix the issue though. Do I need original back ups of those folders before the merge? Because I don’t have those.

Last edited by wildonrio,

wildonrio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if not using mac i would make a reinstall of last atmosphere

Where would you say is the best newbie guide on how to do that? Is it as simple as downloading the new version and merging with same folders on sd card? I bought this switch from Craigslist and he explained very little on how he set it up.

I know I have an XAV4 model on 8.0.0, and I’m using the fusee hardware exploit. I stick in a dongle each time I boot (see attachments).

D407FEFA-8AD7-4395-9EB3-981605B2CC69.jpeg

Csmrcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Where would you say is the best newbie guide on how to do that? Is it as simple as downloading the new version and merging with same folders on sd card? I bought this switch from Craigslist and he explained very little on how he set it up.

I know I have an XAV4 model on 8.0.0, and I’m using the fusee hardware exploit. I stick in a dongle each time I boot (see attachments).

View attachment 184462
Well, how to install ATM?
I think there is a thread here, but it's pretty direct and simple. You will have no problem: install on the as hekate, atmosphere and look into the dongle web if everything is alright.

Last edited by Csmrcc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.