Hacking No access to console wii wii u how

Draco74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, I'm new to the Wii U, and I've recently had a problem with it: I managed to install your HBC, but then trying to set you CIOs I should do something wrong. The fact is that I no longer have access to my wii how Wii U. I was told that the only solution would probably wait for an update of the console, just happened. His 4.0.0E and now updated to 4.0.2E, but still, I still can not get the wii mode. Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waiting for just any update is not enough. It needs to be an update that actually updates the vWii parts you messed up (which may take a LONG time to happen).

Draco74

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Waiting for just any update is not enough. It needs to be an update that actually updates the vWii parts you messed up (which may take a LONG time to happen).

Thanks for your prompt reply. Could you tell me how to access my wii wii console mode U otherwise?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for your prompt reply. Could you tell me how to access my wii wii console mode U otherwise?
I don't think you can, although it sort of depends on the way you bricked it. But if it won't even start you can't really do anything with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s