fakecake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

after formatting my emuNand, I can't use my NNID anymore. eShop is not working(in emunand), and I also can't format or unlink the system from the ID(error code 005-5602), since the error occurs everytime it want's to sign in. Anyone with this problem too?

thanks!

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First it would be useful if you provided some more background info.

Are you using Gateway/MT-Emunand/No flashcart (Rxmode or other)?:
Current Sysnand firmware version:
Emunand Firmware Version (before and after formatting):
Linked or Unlinked sysnand/emunand before formatting?:

fakecake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, sysnand is on 9.0.0-20E, and emunand is on 9.5.0. Created a nnid on sysnand, and linked it on sysnand. I'm using a original Gateway, with the OoT-Exploit on New3DS. Also use it on my old 3DS, and on it it works just fine.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should link your NNID to your SysNAND from the console settings. It may seem weird but that's the only way to get it working on EmuNAND.

fakecake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have, and thats the problem. I cant unlink and/or format the nn3ds in sysnand + emunand, because it always gives me that stupid error code when it tries to sign in... Maybe I should write Nintendo, so they can try to delete them from their servers.

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have, and thats the problem. I cant unlink and/or format the nn3ds in sysnand + emunand, because it always gives me that stupid error code when it tries to sign in... Maybe I should write Nintendo, so they can try to delete them from their servers.

Hell yeah "Hello Nintendo I just bought a Gateway and my NNID is blocked, so I cannot use your services... Can you remove my NNID pls?"
I guess they'd like it xD

fakecake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Update: Wrote them, and they fixed it. I don't know why, and I don't know if it was my or Nintendo's fault, but it works!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1