Hacking NNID deletion without format arm9

PaulFTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day! Quick question, I am planning to remove my nnid by injecting a blank nnid. (My 3ds is banned) my question is, removing the nnid will remove any installed cia and saves right? What would I need to backup and restore to avoid reinstalling everything again after nnid deletion? (Fyi I am in arm9lh) Thanks!

PaulFTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are just injecting a blank NNID into your NAND, it won't effect your games or saves. All it will do is blank your NNID.
Great then! If I may add, injecting a modified secureinfo A also doesn't have any effect in my saves right? Thank you very much.

And out of curiosity. What would I backup if I do the normal nnid deletion to maintain my games saves?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great then! If I may add, injecting a modified secureinfo A also doesn't have any effect in my saves right? Thank you very much.

And out of curiosity. What would I backup if I do the normal nnid deletion to maintain my games saves?
The NNID and secureinfo A have nothing to do with your games nor your saves. If you want to back up your games you would use decrypt9. To backup you saves, I suggest using JKSM

PaulFTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The NNID and secureinfo A have nothing to do with your games nor your saves. If you want to back up your games you would use decrypt9. To backup you saves, I suggest using JKSM

Oh, I actually know how to backup my saves using savedatafiler. One final question. What specifically in decrypt9. Nandnackup? Titlekeys? Tickets? I tried searching in google but they only explain about save backups. Thank you for your time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh, I actually know how to backup my saves using savedatafiler. One final question. What specifically in decrypt9. Nandnackup? Titlekeys? Tickets? I tried searching in google but they only explain about save backups. Thank you for your time.
Decrypt9 does a lot of things. Everything from NAND backup/restoring, to backing up 3DS/DS games.

Gelums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow Pailtect's troubleshooting guide, he has a section of removing NNiD with Godmode9 all you have to do is rename a file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.