warum nicht?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WON'T BE ACCEPTING ANY REQUESTS UNTIL NEXT MONTH

title.png

Hello GBAtemp, my name is Nitro and I like creating stuff in photoshop and paintdotnet ;P

I saw the Custom Theme Thread and every now and then someone requests a theme, but
some of these requests get ignored because of the high amount of (awesome) theme showcases other people post, which is why I got the idea to make
this :)

(I basically offer making free custom themes for your 3DS console)

example.png

But why should you even ask me for a theme? Well, so far I made some personal themes for friends and other users and thought "maybe if someone is too lazy or doesn't
understand the programs, why not help him?", and now I'm here creating this thread. My themes surely aren't the best ones, but I'm trying hard :^)

Preview.png

-
Preview.png

-
Preview.png

(Yes, yes, I know, these are all anime themes, I make more than just anime themes, don't worry, but keep in mind that I completely remade some of the artworks used and
edited it, two of them even have a 3frame animated bottom screen ;p, so it isn't just the simple "use image X" strategy, I'm really putting effort into my themes)

Check out my 3dsthem.es account for my other themes and download links!

template.png

So, I convinced you of wanting a theme from me? Use this template to request one (just post it here or send me a PM, I don't care):
Background Music: Name or link to some music
Top Screen: Link to picture you want as top screen or describe it
Bottom Screen: Link to picture you want as bottom screen or describe it
Folders & Borders: Link to picture or just describe what the folders and borders should look like
Preferred Colors: What colors should it be?
Comment: Additional ideas or wishes

How to use:
Background Music: Pokemon Blue Title Screen
Top Screen: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RC3JfWq_AGU/hqdefault.jpg
Bottom Screen: Just fill it with the green-ish background color of the topscreen image
Folders & Borders: Pokeball design (Top red, black line with circle and bottom white) (both folder & border)
Preferred Colors: Green-ish, gray-ish, just like the top screen

Comment: use "(c) nitro" instead of "(c) '95'96'98 Gamefreak inc"

And I'd make something like this:

upload_2017-6-6_23-6-21.png

(Didn't put much effort into this one and it's a very bad preview, but it's just so you can get my point)

Please have realistic wishes, it's not like I'm a noob at image manipulation, but I'm not a photoshop-god.
Also, please keep in mind that the music shouldn't be longer than 2 minutes, otherwise I will have to cut and resample it, which itself isn't much work, but I might cut some parts you like :s

Q: Are they free?
A: Yes.

Q: Your themes are ugly!
A: Sorry :(

Q: Can I get multiple themes?
A: Rather not. You can ask for another one or two, but don't expect them to be done as quickly as others.
I really don't like to get 3 requests at once from one person, they take way more time and others have to wait for too long.
Don't hesitate to request another one some other time though, it's not like I don't want to make themes :s

Q: How long does it take for you to make a theme?
A: Between 1 hour and a few days. Depends on whether I have freetime or feel like doing it :P

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them ♪

(I asked a mod; I'm allowed to make this thread, knowing that a general custom themes thread already exists)

Last edited by nitroBW,

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like what you are doing! If I get tired of my Megumin theme I might just have to request one! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: nitroBW

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

Rikaria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(May as well give this a shot...)

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku:

Background Music: The main chorus of this (starts at 0:53) till the end of the song; have the beginning fade in quickly:

Top Screen: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cyi1xulXAAAfdpm.jpg Use the top half.
Bottom Screen: Same pic as above. Use the bottom half.
Folders & Borders: http://puu.sh/wd1du.png The candy seen here is used for the middle, while the rest of the folder uses the surrounding area (minus the text). The border choice is up to you.
Preferred Color: Night sky blue (if that makes any sense).
Comment: (Optional) Custom sounds for opening, selecting, and closing a game/app and opening your 3DS from Sleep Mode that use sounds from the show.

Kemono Friends:

Background Music: From 0:38 till the end of the song; have the beginning fade in quickly:

Top Screen: https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/anime/2/83518l.jpg Try to fit in all of the girls' heads. If it's really hard to/impossible, use the five girls on the top for the top screen (with the logo) and the rest on the bottom.
Bottom Screen: Refer to above. If the former works out, use this instead: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/e094a89829d3fad0ae0dab961de8bf561490801707_full.jpg.
Folders & Borders: The paw in the above pic's logo is used for the middle, while the rest of the folder is safari-like. The border choice is up to you.
Preferred Color: Brown.
Comment: (Optional) Custom sounds for opening, selecting, and closing a game/app and opening your 3DS from Sleep Mode that uses Serval's lines from the show.

Thanks in advance!

nitroBW

warum nicht?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Nevostrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP