NitroHax V0.92 not working with Golden Sun: Dark Dawn?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DeltaBladeX, Dec 7, 2010.

1. DeltaBladeX
    OP

Member DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
    I have a Australian release copy of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (which counts as US in the code file), and now that I've done everything else in the game except beat Dullahan, I thought I might just pop in an EXP multiplication code to speed up the grinding. So, edit the code list for the code I needed (my code list is under 25kb, so that isn't the problem), start up NitroHax, swap carts, turn on the X32 EXP code, press start. 4th square is green for a sec, then goes red, while 3rd goes yellow. Thats it. Nothing else happening. This isn't the first time I've gotten this either, I've had the same problem with Dragon Quest V. Never figured out what the problem was. I've also tried with V0.82, that just white screens when it goes to start.

Anyone have any clues for what I might be able to do?

2. Valkart

Member Valkart GBAtemp Fan

Colombia
    Did you tried using an old version of NitroHax? I had the same problem with my Pokémon Heart Gold game and I solved it using v0.82 [​IMG]

3. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    Nitrohax is extremely unreliable. You'd be better off getting a used action replay for $5

4. DeltaBladeX
    OP

New Zealand
    Since I'm not someone that tends to buy online (I lack credit card and pay pal since I can barely control my spending when its just game stores), I'm kind of limited in where I can purchase. Besides, I've heard those have problems as well.

5. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    Your only other option then is to wait until your card has a fix if it doesn't already and dump your game.

6. DeltaBladeX
    OP

New Zealand
    Bah, I don't want to dump, got no Slot 2 card. My TT at least can play the game though, so maybe I'll have to. Any idea if the WiFi dumping program support uploading the save back on cart at least?

7. Valkart

Member Valkart GBAtemp Fan

Colombia
    Yeah, it worked on my Pokémon Diamond... I don't know if it will work on newer games