Hacking Nitro hax ,DSi and Pokémon Soulsilver (F)

lucifer2332

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
The DSi doesn't let you swap carts like the DS/Lite did, so anything requiring a cart swap fails.
wrong i recently tried the nitrohax on my dsi (version 1.4.1A) and using the hyper4i cart (which if my memory is correct they discontinued) and the nitrohax works all but on heart gold and soul silver and more recent games atm it does let u cart swap but u have to swap after the u choose the xml u want it to read (dont know if xml is the only format but i use that one) the reason it wont let ya cart swap with the newer games is it has a newer batch of anti hack codes programed into the games. and no i dont know how to bypass the new anti hack codes so dont ask me

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
lucifer2332 said:
Rydian said:
The DSi doesn't let you swap carts like the DS/Lite did, so anything requiring a cart swap fails.
wrong i recently tried the nitrohax on my dsi (version 1.4.1A) and using the hyper4i cart (which if my memory is correct they discontinued) and the nitrohax works all but on heart gold and soul silver and more recent games atm it does let u cart swap but u have to swap after the u choose the xml u want it to read (dont know if xml is the only format but i use that one) the reason it wont let ya cart swap with the newer games is it has a newer batch of anti hack codes programed into the games. and no i dont know how to bypass the new anti hack codes so dont ask me
Wat r u tryn 2 say? Its rly hrd 2 read lyk ths. Is it so hrd 2 hit 1 xtra key?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans