prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
dTZBw.jpg
In NIS America's continued efforts to put Disgaea games on more and more platforms, the company today announced that Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound is headed to Android devices later this year. Netherworld Unbound is an Android-optimized version of the original Disgaea game, though NIS says it'll expand on that by selling "characters, items, features, and more."

The Disgaea heading to PlayStation Vita will also be launching in the US sometime in spring 2012. Beyond renaming the subtitle "Absence of Detention" (rather than the original's "Absence of Justice"), the Vita port adds "all-new characters, stories, and game systems."

Beyond the Disgaea series, NIS is bringing "everyone's favorite JRPG with Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune as a weapon," Neptunia MK-II, to the US. Like in Japan, the game will remain exclusive to Sony's PlayStation 3, and it's expected to launch in spring 2012 as well. The company also announced intentions to bring the tentatively titled "Clan of Champions" from Tenchu dev Acquire Corp. to the US, and to both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.[/p]Source

I still need to pick up Hyperdimension Neptunia whenever it drops to £20.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad that they're bringing over Disgaea for Android, everyone knew they were bringing over Hyperdimensioan Neptunia MK-2 and Disgaea 3:Absence of Detention. And Clan of Champions looks like a piece of shit, that will be hitting bargain bins not long after its release
nayps3.gif
. I wonder why NISA chose Clan of Champions as its first Xbox 360 game rather than one that would fit its demographic better.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to other sources, the Android game isn't another port of Disgaea 1, but rather an original game "based on the Item World". It's also apparently going to be free to play and microtransaction-supported.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disgaea for Android, sounds good to me. As for Neptunia, I'll probably never get to play it. My mom might think something's wrong with me if I were to get it, and my Dad would probably say something just by looking at the cover ;C

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile72 said:
Why Hikaru????
Sort have already explained that, I'm only 13, at that. Now, if there was a PSP version, I could probably obtain+play it without anyone knowing
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs