Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
qu4Zp.jpg
I6xvt.jpg

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will be the first 3DS retail game to have paid download content. But Nintendo beat Square Enix to the punch with paid items for its downloadable 3DS photo edit app Tobidasu Print Club Kiradeco Revolution.

The app, which was first released on December 27, received three pieces of download content yesterday. Players can download sets of decoration parts for use in decorating pictures. The Mario Kart 7 set, Spring Trial Set and Mario Basic Set each sell for ¥100, and each includes frames, backgrounds, and stamps.

http://andriasang.co...ntendo_3ds_dlc/

LOL

Reactions: 1 person

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Dang it, I was thinking it was DLC for Mario Kart 7, not involving it.

edit

There is one though about those images. Are they taken straight from a 3DS using the cameras? If so, then how did they get such clarity? I have yet to get even half that with mine when the outer cameras were working.

Reactions: 3 people

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this seems rather lackluster for us in the west, but in Japan there is a huge market for those pictures booth things in Japan called purikura. This seems like something that would only do well in Japan and likely with young females.

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Some great DLC right there. Totally worth the money imo.
If we're paying 20 or 30 cents, then sure it is!
1 minute with Photoshop? IMHO this is one of those days that I feel disappointed. With a Capital D. I was hoping that when handhelds finally managed to get DLC, at least they'd go for the most interesting part: New content for an existing game (ie. new storyline, new mission packs, new something). Frames and images could just as well be downloaded of the internet. Sure someone has to make the initial photos, but I just have to ask... Why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.