OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hi All

Just Had A PM From Vinpire Telling Me That His New Renamer For GBC,GBA AND NDS Is Now Released And Available To Download From His Site http://www.nintenren.com

Have Fun Testing It And You Can Leave Any Feedback For Vinpire In This Thread
smile.gif

screen01tn.PNG

(for bigger pics either check the second post in this thread or head over to nintenren )

*edit* I Also Forgot To Mention That Vinpire Has Released v1.2 Of His NDS Header Viewer
The Update Includes Support For Browsing The Files Inside The NDS Roms And Extracting 1 Or All Files From The Rom
wub.gif

fsinfo.PNG

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
y is the nintenren site so small i cant read a thing is there a way to fix that or is it cause that site is dead
Dont have that problem??
huh.gif

Maybe try holding control and moving your mouse wheel down, that enlarges text in most web browsers I know of (cept in opera, where its mouse wheel up... had to be different...).

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are these running off yet ANOTHER non-standard release list, or do they mirror Pocketheaven/NoIntro/Something else? It's not particularly clear..

Elendil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I have serious problems with that, there's something 'wrong' in the directory where I have my roms, but the program doesn't tell me what, so I don't know what to do to fix it >_>

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So put one. Thats why i added CUSTOM RENAME support.

In the options tick "Use Custom Method" and enter this into the box next to it
%# - %N (%CC) (%DG)
That will make Nintenren rename your roms like this...
1423 - Disney's Magical Quest 3 - Starring Mickey & Donald (E) (Rising Sun).zip

Sorted.

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hardy to say really, PocketHeaven doesn't have anything to do with the No-Intro list so if it does rename any of the roms it's purely by coincidence.

On a small side note, V1.1 is available now. Someone just pointed out to me that the "Replace Spaces With Underscores" options weren't working. I'd missed a tiny glitch in the code which i've now fixed. Sorry folks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there