Nintendo's Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver translation

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by R2DJ, Oct 3, 2009.

1. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Where is it?

Wait for 6 months [​IMG]

Noobs, stop trying to be popular and posting your own translation projects. It just shows your contentment for the existing projects, which is null. Just appreciate them. Even though you start a project now, what's gonna be different in it? Nothing!!!

If you can't stand the existing translations, you must be waiting for a complete dialog translation. Well, we have Magnius' patch, but the way some people are acting in his thread, they expect something like "Beta 1 would be by Goldenrod. Beta 2 SHOULD be by Blackthorn right now. Or else I'll post something nasty in this thread."

Then there's this guy that called Raqib a douche for quitting. Well at least he did something and provided something for us. What have you done?

Seriously, just stop! I don't see how some people see this as a competition. Maybe you get reputation, but that's about it...

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    although i agree with you 100%,making this topic seems pointless [​IMG]

3. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Although the topic is obviously misleading, it would get the attention of the noobs. They don't know it's in General Off-Topic chat, for one.

4. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    you obviously think that noobz will stay and see it's not,then read what you wrote? [​IMG]

5. raing3

raing3 CNET_Richard

Apr 2, 2009
    Australia
    True that... you got the attention of an sdnoob [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ragingchaosgod

ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Dec 20, 2008
    XD;; I'm as eager as the next Pokemon fan to play the game but... I'd rather sit around and wait for the english release.
    8D Pokewalker. Say it with me.

Anyway, I look in the hacks and translation section of GBATemp and all I see are HGSS translation patches. o_o
    >> Why? I have NO idea.

7. Shinryuji

Shinryuji GBAtemp Regular

Sep 2, 2009
    The heavens.
    HGSS patches, and people asking how to patch Mario and Luigi 3.
    The reason why I originally started lurking on this forum was because of that board (and the Tales of Innocence translation), so it's a shame to see people flooding the place with absolute pointless shite, because they are impatient.

8. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Banned

Banned
    Oct 5, 2009
    Lucky ☆ Star
    Stupid topic made? Done!