OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pic from GoNintendo:
suprelease.jpg

Nintendo has released this list of games that they will publish this year. Lots of new titles there, looks like they're gonna spring a lot of new IP's onto us. Of course not all games they are planning to release this year are listed, just like last year. Note: Famicom Wars DS2 is just their version of Days of Ruin, they are still yet to have this game!

Also listed but we already knew about:

Wii
Endless Ocean 2, Confirmed for Europe & Japan this year, no NA though.
New Play Control: Pikmin 2, confirmed for Q1 Europe, no NA though.
Another Code R, confirmed for Europe this year...again no NA.
Wii Sports Resort, still out in Spring 09 despite us not really seeing anything from it for ages. WiiMotion will be out at the same time as its being bundled with it.
Punch-Out! Out in NA & Europe first half of 2009
Sin & Punishment 2. Confirmed for NA & Europe but the time frame is 2009.
Hoshi no Kirby. Still listed for Japan, release 2009.

DS
DSi still listed for Spring for Europe & NA.
Rhythm Heaven/Paradise for Europe & NA 1st half of 09.
Walk With Me! Do You Know Your Walking Routine? Out in Europe and in NA as a more simple title Personal Trainer: Walking. It is bundled with two Activity Metres.
Mario & Luigi 3 just listed for Europe & NA for 2009.

So a few things cleared up a little. Some games have been dropped however. DS Air which was the English version of Jet Impulse...gone. Soma Bringer...gone. ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat...gone! That Hercules RPG...gone! The last three are surprising seeing how well RPG's sell & that they were rated well. Oh well I guess you'll have to use the unofficial translations instead.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks to hear that DS Air got canned. Maybe someone will now do a translation. I was actually wanting that game. I played the (J) version, but I was waiting for an English version before I really got into it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rayder said:
Sucks to hear that DS Air got canned. Maybe someone will now do a translation. I was actually wanting that game. I played the (J) version, but I was waiting for an English version before I really got into it.

Same, I loved Freedom Wings on the DS, hopefully someone gets started at a translation soon.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
W00t, Kirby!

It's sad to see Another Code R confirmed for Europe but not fo the USA (I know, it's better than JP-only, but still). It's gonna be Disaster: Day of Crisis all over again? Good lord, Nintendo... \=

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rod said:
W00t, Kirby!

It's sad to see Another Code R confirmed for Europe but not fo the USA (I know, it's better than JP-only, but still). It's gonna be Disaster: Day of Crisis all over again? Good lord, Nintendo... \=
I wouldn't worry about Disaster too much, it was half good and half awful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes