Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Everyone's Theater Channel heads to Japan in December
By Lucario, 4 Oct, 2008 - 12:03 PM - In December a new service will be available from the Wii Shop Channel called Everyone's Theater run by Fugi Soft. It will be located in the WiiWare section and will cost 500 Wii Points to download.

Once purchased Wii owners will then be able to watch films, anime and video content on demand, much like the Box Office service provided by Foxtel

All content will range from 100 to 400 Wii Points per view and will feature various programs ranging from pre-school entertainment to adult anime. The service is said to also be provided in high quality allowing compatibility with HD televisions and sound systems.

This seems to be yet another Japanese exclusive feature but we can always hope, right?
Yup soon japan Wii owners will be getting video on demand on their wii.

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
so we have to pay for the privelage of actually paying for content? And they wonder why people download whatever they want for free? nintendo is gay with their lame ass gimmicks. whats next i have to pay to use a mic. oh wait i actually do. next up the webcam channel! pay for the privelage of using a webcam which we could do for free for over a decade on any PC. Way to go nintendo. im sure some suckers would buy this dumb ass channel.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
retiredjerk said:
so we have to pay for the privelage of actually paying for content? And they wonder why people download whatever they want for free? nintendo is gay with their lame ass gimmicks. whats next i have to pay to use a mic. oh wait i actually do. next up the webcam channel! pay for the privelage of using a webcam which we could do for free for over a decade on any PC. Way to go nintendo. im sure some suckers would buy this dumb ass channel.
Back in my day trolling was a real art, son.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it does kinda suck that you have to buy the channel, then buy the programs themselves. Kinda seems like it should be a free channel, but oh well.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Valkrys said:
Well, it does kinda suck that you have to buy the channel, then buy the programs themselves. Kinda seems like it should be a free channel, but oh well.
Every video-on-demand thingie has an upfront-cost.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LagunaCid said:
Valkrys said:
Every video-on-demand thingie has an upfront-cost.
Really? I guess I'm just too used to the Comcast system of "if you already have the service, the On Demand is free." I'll admit that I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, so I'll take your word for it.

nicman000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahahahahaha You have no logic.
The factor if whether your trolling or not has nothing to do with when you signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots