Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Nintendo quietly announced two of its early 2010 Japanese releases today. It looks like both Wii and DS owners have some big second party offerings to look forward to before Spring comes around.

The Wii title isn't actually new. Late in 2008, Nintendo announced Dynamic Zan, an action game from the makers of Earth Defense Force. After over a year of silence, the game has finally resurfaced under the new name of Zangeki Reginleiv. In addition to EDF-level combat and a high level of weapon customization, the game will feature free four player co-op play. A Japanese release is set for February 11.

The DS title is a new sequel in a familiar series. Nintendo and CING are teaming up for another adventure game. Titled Last Window: Midnight Promise, the new game is a sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215. The story kicks off one year after the events of the original. DS owners can look forward to another story-driven adventure on January 14.

Both titles are currently Japan-only. We do expect to see them on our shores as well, of course, but we'll have to wait for official announcement from Nintendo.

Source

So basically, a revival of a lost Wii title that looks quite good. I'll be looking forward to it.

The other game is a Hotel Dusk sequel... whoopdido. I can't stand adventure games, so it doesn't interest me at all. But there's a lot of Hotel Dusk fans out there.

Both are Japanese, if you didn't read that.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hotel dusk sequel
shit yes

one of the games i actually wanted to buy new. too bad its gone out of print now that i actually want it.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cablephish said:
Didn't Satoru Iwata say Nintendo is making Pikmin 3? What the hell?
I think that it was Myamoto. The game hasn't been officially announced though and there's no info yet. I guess it could be a title to be announced at E3 2010.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, a good four player co-op shooter. Sounds good to me.

I've yet to try Hotel Dusk but a sequel can't be anything less than good from what I've seen of the first one.
Can't wait to see a US release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."