Hacking Nintendo's E3 presentation was such a let down, so glad I ordered the SX Pro!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Meh, I don't get the nerd rage. Nintendo has directs all year round.
this ^ one right here my dudes.
to those that got upset, try to chillax abit.

nintendo directs pop up out of nowhere at times and they are usually good at surprising its fanbase, keep faith in nintendo.
they give us the good fun stuff.

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
You know you're a low IQ individual when you bring up the "fanboy" insult to dismiss an argument instead of attacking that person's argument with facts. Instead of opinions and feelings. Facts don't care about your feelings. Also, the switch isn't my platform or anybody else's unless they do not own a Pc or any other gaming system but the switch. So your strawman argument of

""If it is not on my platform its shit!"" does not apply. My preferred platform is my Pc. Death Stranding doesn't look impressive at all, despite the hype it had. The last of us is a movie like experience. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Ghost of Tsushima wasn't all that impressive looking either, in terms of gameplay. It could be good, but we don't know yet.

"if these games were Switch exclusives or even simply multiplats that came to the Switch, they would be an instant classic and the cornerstone of gaming."

So I guess I must be hyping up every Nintendo exclusive? Despite the fact that I didn't buy arms, or even splatoon 2 because they didn't seem impressive to me.

Right, so i am a low IQ individual because i brought up the fanboy excuse to ridiculous claims? Surely, if somebody did not make ridiculous claims, i would not class them a fanboy. A fanboy is just that, somebody who does not look at cold hard facts but projects their favourite company's stuff as the best, no matter if they are.

You want proof that Death Stranding and Last of Us are not movies or walking simulators? Ask the gamers who played them or prequels or the first Last of Us. Just because a game has a deep story with good characters, it does not make it a movie, in the same sense Metroid is not a movie. Actually it was one of the best games on the previous generations. As a multiplatform gamer with no favourite platform i find these games great and i look forward to them. As i find Mario Odyssey great. Just like others. the 'if its not on my platform is shit' is the standard response from anyone who is a fanboy, just to dismiss what the other companies are releasing. I am not the first one who jumped to conclusion for other games simply because they are not released on nintendo platforms. Other immature people in this and other threads here simply dismiss other games on other platform alone, yet when one of them finally makes the jump, they are hailed as the best thing ever. (Skyrim, Doom etc)

It is fine if you do not find these games impressive, just as long as the way you say it is polite. To dismiss these games with strawman arguments that they look like walking simulators is just too ridiculous. It was a teaser meant to show the mood, the atmosphere and the pace. These games are good games that will be enjoyed by the biggest part of the industry. Your opinion may vary and thats absolutely fine. Me for example, i do not give a damn for smash, pokemon, splatoon or arms. This does not mean that smash is a kiddie game, pokemon a stupid rehashed kiddie game, splatoon a sorry copy of competitive game of other platforms and arms a stupid excuse of a new ip. Instead, i will say that they are not my cup of tea and will not buy them.

So, drop the personal insults and let's talk like adults please.

I never personally insulted anyone, i simply stated that there is quite a sensationalistic and simplistic approach (and ridiculous) to bashing games not on nintendo platforms. Last year and year before Nintendo shined on E3. This year, they didn't. They decided to dedicate it to smash, they took a gamble, so if you are not into smash, it was boring for 90% of it. Your opinion might be different. That's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it