nintendo's E3 confrence dated

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Get ready to stay up late Australia, Nintendo’s pre-E3 conference has been dated

Will we get another disappointing Pre-E3 conference like the last two years this year? Or could we get something that rocks? Nintendo’s got nothing on the release schedule but everything in the tank and we think it’s getting full. Well to find out Nintendo’s conference is on June 2, 2009 at 9:00 a.m at a so far unspecified location somewhere in Los Angeles.
Source

for the information of us english, it will be 5:00pm - the same as last year!

personally i did not find last year as dissapointing as others did - but i still wasnt 100% pleased (does that make sense?
smile.gif
)
last year was the first year i watched the stream of it - i can remember sitting there willing them to NOT announce new consoles! - so then they waited a couple of months and announced the DSI!

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's that soon? I'd nearly forgotten about E3, there's a lot of interesting stuff on the radar at the moment that hasn't had much announced for it (not so much for Nintendo though to be completely honest), so hopefully we'll see some stuff for those.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
oh it will be 7 or 8 pm for us defiantly i will watch E3 at Ign last year they put live hope they do again live to see Nintendo conference at E3
smile.gif

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
luckily i will be home from school and ready to watch live!

unless the pokemon sunday thing has gameplay for G/S, we will defo be seeing that!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They'll mention Wii Motion+, Zelda Spirit Tracks (maybe an official name), and some more Wii-Control games (old Gamecube titles with Wii controls, like Pikmin, and Metroid Prime)... I'm guessing a Mario Party line (1-5 maybe?), Metroid Prime 2, and another title...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If they don`t announce a 2D-Metroid game I`m gonna be really disappointed... All those movie licensed games look really great in 2.5D on the DS and it would be a shame to not have a 2(.5)D-Metroid ever again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol