Nintendo's Dragalia Lost is crossing over with Persona 5 Strikers

Y52hu8t.png

Nintendo and SEGA will be teaming up, at least for a limited time in the mobile game Dragalia Lost. An event will be taking place later this month ingame, which see Joker and a handful of Persona 5 characters added to a character banner, with one being able to be recruited for free. As explained by the reveal video, Joker's "movement and weapon use" will take inspiration from his appearances in Persona 5 and Persona 5 Strikers, and he'll be able to summon Arsene in battle.

:arrow: Source

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragalia is far and above the easiest gacha to never spend a dime in at any point because Cygames is actually a good dev team.
Somethin's not tracking here, how are they good at their job of making a gacha game, if Dragalia is easy enough to never spend money in? :creep:

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used to play this game a lot, the endgame was really satisfying up to a certain point... Right until the 2nd anniversary update where the name of the game was "dumb everything down so casuals can play all the content." Now I find myself unwilling to open the game up at times because I'm not even really playing it anymore. My AI adventurers can do everything on their own, and they're dumb as bricks. I

Still, to everyone saying "how they make money", this game seems to experiment on making revenue from dolphins, the people who occasionally purchase something to support the game's development. It's not as much of a money printer as other gachas, but they certainly do still make an absolute shitton of money on this game. I know I'd probably have spent more on this game if the packs weren't ridiculously expensive.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
From my understand, Nintendo have littler to no involve with this game. Can't say how much of this is Nintendo work when Cygame is usually having a lots of crossover in their game and Persona 5 is pretty popular crossover choice for gacha game.

Sansgaming420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine hating how someone else spends their time and money because of deep feelings of inadequacy.

Helps your moronic opinion doesn't even fit because Dragalia is far and above the easiest gacha to never spend a dime in at any point because Cygames is actually a good dev team. I'm amazed they make as much money as they do because whaling must be almost non-existent.

Shit sorry I forgot we were slinging useless opinions around and here I am pulling out actual knowledge. What an ass.
lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol