Nintendo's 5 New DS Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Jul 11, 2007.

Jul 11, 2007

Nintendo's 5 New DS Games by Hadrian at 9:28 PM (799 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day

Train your eyes through five types of training exercise, covering fast moving objects, field of vision, and eye-hand coordination. In addition to mini-game style drills, the game includes more practical tests themed in sports like baseball and boxing, and the expected age check, this time testing the age of your eyes.

Video Link: http://uk.media.ds.ign.com/media/899/899492/vids_1.html

Nintendo Crossword

Just a Crossword title, hopefully it will come to Europe and US.

Video Link: http://uk.media.ds.ign.com/articles/803/803469/vids_1.html

Sheeta

Actually a 2 in 1 puzzle pack. Kaiten Puzzle (Rotation Puzzle), you're presented with a set of gears that are stacked vertically, spanning the two DS screens. You start off with two balls located in slots in the topmost gear, and must strategically rotate the gears to guide the balls to the bottom gear.In Aquarium Puzzle, you guide balls into red, green and blue spheres that are strategically placed across your aquarium. Your goal is to collect the correct number of balls in each sphere in order to match a sample image. As you meet your goals, your aquarium slowly becomes more complex and full of life.

Also recently announced in a list of games for the end of the year are Mario Party DS and Nintendo Magic. No idea what Nintendo Magic is, tried a search but obviously I've just got random load "Nintendo magic in this game" style quotes, anyway they are both out at the end of November.

2. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    There's this magic training game out in Japan, do you remember?
    I'm so glad Vision training will get a English release, I deleted my save file from the Japanese game for been so ignorant [​IMG]

EDIT: 0677-Magic Taizen (Japan)
    I'm guessing is that one.

EDIT 2:
    [​IMG]

3. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Ah ha! I do remember hearing about a Nintendo game featuring magic, didn't know either were out in Japan, might give them a little go.