Nintendont - wiimote & nunchuck support discussions

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by nakata6790, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Djent

Djent Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    Norway
    What would ALSO be really cool IMHO is some "reversed" version of this that would allow you to play Wiimote games through USB Loader using a Gamecube/Pro controller ;)

2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2013
    umm call me dumb but do i have to donate before i can get instructions how to set this up? lol

3. Etheboss

Etheboss Official LULWUT supporter

Feb 24, 2009
    Netherlands
    Around somewhere
    It would help :lol:

jammybudga777 likes this.
  4. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2013
    dunno how or why but it seems to work now lol. i guess it just works automatically when its plugged in lolzz

5. saba_fado

saba_fado Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    i need some help. i've just installed nintendon't and please explain to me how to play with wiimote and nunchuck and if anything is required pleas link it to me :cry:

Natural likes this.
  6. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    ReyMC likes this.
  7. kazenohibi

kazenohibi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Chile

Attached Files:

ReyMC likes this.
  8. ReyMC

ReyMC Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2014
    Which game is this mapping for?

9. Asia81

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Can you help/learn me on how i can do it myself for have my own button mapping ?

10. kazenohibi

kazenohibi Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Chile
    First you have to install tortoiseSVN.
    then right click on the desk and select SVN Checkout... ,
    paste http://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ into 'URL of repository:' and you'll have the source code of the last revision.

the config file that you need to modify is PADReadGC.c , is located in nintendon-t\loader\source\ppc.

wiimote + nunchuk mapping starts on the line "// Nunchuck Buttons", I don't know if is necesary to have
    programing skills but there are many examples, the case 7 (2 & plus) are free, just you need to delete the comments (//).

when you have your own config, you'll have to run Build.bat, but before, you need to install devkitPro.

I would like to explain more but i don't know english very well. anyway i hope this could be useful.

11. VinsCool

VinsCool Cattus Incerta Tacitusque

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Right after I tied to do it for him on another forum. You did it first lol

12. Asia81

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Thanks, i will try soon :)

13. ryntess

ryntess Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Making sure I'm reading into this all correctly. At this point there is no support for third party motion-plus wiimotes within Nintendont, correct?

14. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Correct, but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't work. The only way to find out is to try, but if you have the option you should always go with official hardware

15. luigii52

luigii52 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2015
    Mexico
    Gamecube.

Hello =) someone can help me doing this please? i tried to do it myself but im new in programming so some help will be great!

16. Neofire4

Neofire4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2013
    United States
    Is it possible to assign the d-pad for movement and the nunchuck stick to the c-stick?

17. alcab

alcab GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2005
    Is it possible to assign a shake movement in the wiimote to B button?

Thanks!!

18. themacmeister

themacmeister Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2011
    Just a quick question... I have an existing 1TB external formatted to NTFS with my Wii games loading from a subdirectory...

Will nintendont work with a games subdirectory on such a setup, or does it positively REQUIRE a fat32 format?

Sorry if a rudimentary question, I am just getting started with nintendont (not even installed yet).

19. Badablek

Badablek GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2006
    France
    Hi,

then why don't you go to the official Nintendont thread of GBAtemp, where you can read a very good FAQ to set up this piece of wonderful software ? Everything is nicely explained, you should really read this thread carefully...

Like this :

Nintendont only works with FAT32, from the beginning, and probably for ever. You will have to make 2 partitions on your HDD ;)

Last edited by Badablek, Sep 19, 2015
    Etheboss and Margen67 like this.
  20. themacmeister

themacmeister Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2011
    Yes, sorry about that. Got it working easily, and with minimal fuss...

Now, would a no-name 2nd-gen Classic Controller Pro clone work with this? Just ordered one, hoping it will be compatible...

Also, with mixed partitions on external HDD (FAT32/NTFS) how can I stop /FAT32/games (all GameCube) showing up in other Wii game launchers? Is it even possible?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted