Hacking Nintendon't Wii u pro controller bug.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I run Nintendon't off the vWii there is this recurring bug that seems occur after an unspecified amount of time where when using my Wii u pro controller, the inputs for my A, B, X and Y button's rotate clockwise. So my A button now acts as the X button, and the B button is the A button, the Y Button is is the B button and the X button is the A Button. Is there a way I can stop this from happening?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When I run Nintendon't off the vWii there is this recurring bug that seems occur after an unspecified amount of time where when using my Wii u pro controller, the inputs for my A, B, X and Y button's rotate clockwise. So my A button now acts as the X button, and the B button is the A button, the Y Button is is the B button and the X button is the A Button. Is there a way I can stop this from happening?
whenever you press - the buttons rotate its a feature not a bug lol, just dont press -

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended