Hacking Nintendont Triforce Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 Mario Card saving function?

ComputerCommutR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mario Kart Arcade GP 1 and 2 include a saving system, called a "Mario Card" which is a card you would scan to load progress.

Does Nintendont include this saving function in any way?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Mario Kart Arcade GP 1 and 2 include a saving system, called a "Mario Card" which is a card you would scan to load progress.

Does Nintendont include this saving function in any way?

Hello.:)

Yes.Mario Card Saving works on both titles with Nintendont.I am using the Triforce BIOS too,but I think this has nothing to do with it.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So should it automatically scan when i select the Mario Card option?

It is like the Game loads a Save Game,it automatically loads the existent Card.:)

P1360062.JPG

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: zfreeman

ComputerCommutR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright, so I tried it out.
I am able to create a Mario Card, but unfortunately, at the end of a playing session, when the "Please take your card" prompt appears, I am not of knowledge of how to eject this virtual card, and after waiting for a minute it did not do anything. Is this a bug?

J_Kakaofanatiker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
chickenmc.selfhost.eu
XP
Country
Germany
I am able to create a Mario Card, but unfortunately, at the end of a playing session, when the "Please take your card" prompt appears, I am not of knowledge of how to eject this virtual card, and after waiting for a minute it did not do anything. Is this a bug?
Same problem

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Same problem

Yes,the same happened now also for me.
But I remember one or two Months ago I tinkered around with the Nintendont Settings (it was about a Save Issue with an Game).So it is maybe only a Setting.:)

But it is not freezing,you can go back to the Loader with the Button Reset Combination.And when you start the Game again,the Save/Game Card is there and automatically loaded.

Please do not forget,Tri Force Emulation is not 100 Percent.^_^

Thank you.:)

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Join the topic because for me it is the same as for some, as I have information, take the card and nothing else I can do except add credits and to exit you need to click the HOME button on the wiililot. Is resetting the console to exit is ok will not break anything?
After restarting the game, the save from the card is loaded normally
does anyone already have a working solution to this problem?
And setting a virtual memory card in the settings does not give anything :D

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
after the take card screen all you guys need to do is exit nintendont, since on the arcade once you took the card the arcade rebooted to the main screen so yeah dont save unless you want to stop playing when you see the take card screen just press home to exit nintendont.
A great thank you for this information, now I am calm that by resetting consoles with the Home button at the exit of the game I am doing correctly again, thank you

Reactions: Alexander1970

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
how did you do it
You literally don't have to do anything special.
Other than enabling Memcard Emulation and Triforce Credits with C-Stick (or something called like that) in Nintendont settings.

If you're unable to loadthis game, update Nintendont. If that doesn't work, redownload ISO file.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when it says take card wait like 5 seconds and then shutdown the wii/wiiu it will be saved, you should only save when you want to exit mario kart gp and not when you want to keep going since in the arcared when you saved you would exit the game and had to start from main menu again awell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs