Nintendont Super Smash Bros Melee Crashing

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ImJustSummit, May 11, 2017.

1. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    whenever I try to play melee by myself it works fine for the most part but if I plug in 2 controllers it freezes frequently and I have to turn off my Wii U. Anyone know a fix

2. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    Bump

3. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    Does anybody know a fix? I'm running the game off a micro sd card in an SD card adapter. I played scaler from it and it worked fine. I think it might Ben the memenory card emulation but I don't know

4. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    I can't be 100% sure, but maybe your SD card isn't capable of having multiple operations? Sometimes the write/read speed isn't up to par. I used to have a PC that could do single-player emulation fine, but some multi-player games dropped fps to flip-book levels.

Try Dios, using USB Loader/CFG to forward, USB instead of SD, etc,.

By the way, in the time of your first post to your third post (~five hours), if no one responded, you might want to look for alternatives.

5. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    I'll try USB thanks. I wasn't thinking this to be the answer but never pulled the trigger but as far as using a USB loader that isn't an option because USB loader gx isn't compatible with the gamecube adapter. Thanks for replying.

H1B1Esquire likes this.