Nintendont Super Smash Bros Melee Crashing

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ImJustSummit, May 11, 2017.

1. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    whenever I try to play melee by myself it works fine for the most part but if I plug in 2 controllers it freezes frequently and I have to turn off my Wii U. Anyone know a fix

2. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    Bump

3. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    Does anybody know a fix? I'm running the game off a micro sd card in an SD card adapter. I played scaler from it and it worked fine. I think it might Ben the memenory card emulation but I don't know

4. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    I can't be 100% sure, but maybe your SD card isn't capable of having multiple operations? Sometimes the write/read speed isn't up to par. I used to have a PC that could do single-player emulation fine, but some multi-player games dropped fps to flip-book levels.

Try Dios, using USB Loader/CFG to forward, USB instead of SD, etc,.

By the way, in the time of your first post to your third post (~five hours), if no one responded, you might want to look for alternatives.

5. ImJustSummit
    OP

ImJustSummit Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2017
    United States
    I'll try USB thanks. I wasn't thinking this to be the answer but never pulled the trigger but as far as using a USB loader that isn't an option because USB loader gx isn't compatible with the gamecube adapter. Thanks for replying.

H1B1Esquire likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice