Homebrew Nintendont stuck at logo

The Cooker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to launch Nintendont, and no matter where I do this, I just see the Nintendont logo.No options or anything. I was able to get it to work at first and played a lot of Sonic GEMs and Mario Party 7 with it. Then, I got the "-1" error after installing The Sims 2 Pets. After deleting it and all other GameCube isos, that's when the aforementioned problem occurred. Anyone know how to fix this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendont always freezes at "Loading Patched Kernel... -1"
If The Homebrew Channel has a custom theme applied, reload the default bubble theme, or another custom theme, and try again

there is no installing sims 2 pets you just transfered a file to a usb/sd device that isnt installing lol so deleting all files obviosly wasnt the reason, if you didnt installed any homebrew theme then you changed something like added another usb flashdrive, nintendont only works with one connected at a time.

The Cooker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck at the splash screen on both Nintendont and Dios Mios Lite. I only ever had a Gamecube memory card and a sd card in my Wii. I haven't changed the background bubbles either.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm stuck at the splash screen on both Nintendont and Dios Mios Lite. I only ever had a Gamecube memory card and a sd card in my Wii. I haven't changed the background bubbles either.
maybe you havent installed all necessary cios to run full homebrew on your wii, can you play wii backups freely?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DIOS MIOS and Nintendont both NEVER USE the installed cIOS.
You can even use both homebrew without any cIOS installed on your console, so it's all irrelevant to the issue.

Also, I'm always wondering why users are creating new threads to ask questions or find fixes instead of posting in the active and official thread where the developer is.

You'll probably get more help there.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

Look at the first post too, there's a troubleshooting section with common issues.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DIOS MIOS and Nintendont both NEVER USE the installed cIOS.
You can even use both homebrew without any cIOS installed on your console, so it's all irrelevant to the issue.
i knoew they dont but he may have installed some bad cios ios58 like manny ppl do.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, IOS58 could be the issue.
he posted this thread in Wii section, so I suppose it's safe to suggest a IOS58 reinstall/update.

Use NUSD application (Windows), to download latest version of IOS58 and use a wad manager to install it.
Do not use "Wad manager GUI1.5" it's corrupting/patching IOS without telling you.... very bad tool even if it looks nice graphically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night