Hacking Nintendont stopped working when booting from USB Loader GX

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,

So I was finally done with hacking my Wii U. From one drive, I'm able to load my Wii U and VC games and from another drive, Wii and GameCube games. I went and purchased a 3TB drive for my personal backups, so I decided to transfer my 2TB drive for my Wii and GameCube games and my 1TB for Wii U and VC games.

Since then, GameCube games stopped loading via USB Loader GX. I changed the proper path in the settings, but it didn't help. USB Loader GX see the games, I can click on the channel and press start, but then the screen goes black and my Wiimote turns off. I then need to unplug my Wii U cause holding the power button doesn't turn it off.

Strange thing is that it does load perfectly in the Nintendont app itself, leading me to believe that the issue is with the USB Loader GX program. I tried resetting the settings and just configuring the base ones after that, didn't change anything.

Anyone knows what's going on?

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

So I was finally done with hacking my Wii U. From one drive, I'm able to load my Wii U and VC games and from another drive, Wii and GameCube games. I went and purchased a 3TB drive for my personal backups, so I decided to transfer my 2TB drive for my Wii and GameCube games and my 1TB for Wii U and VC games.

Since then, GameCube games stopped loading via USB Loader GX. I changed the proper path in the settings, but it didn't help. USB Loader GX see the games, I can click on the channel and press start, but then the screen goes black and my Wiimote turns off. I then need to unplug my Wii U cause holding the power button doesn't turn it off.

Strange thing is that it does load perfectly in the Nintendont app itself, leading me to believe that the issue is with the USB Loader GX program. I tried resetting the settings and just configuring the base ones after that, didn't change anything.

Anyone knows what's going on?

Make sure newest nintendont version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte