Hacking Nintendont giving a few titles the black screen

mmajunkie77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in "Backup Loaders" a few days ago, but I was curious to see if maybe somebody who checks this section more regularly could provide some assistance.

Only a few isos are giving me a black screen, and shutting my console completely off.

I have build 5.476, the most recent. Anyway, the USB drive is formatted in fat32, and the root has a "game" folder and all isos in their respective folders.

The few I'm trying are LoZ: Collector's Edition, Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil Code Veronica X (definitely more so concerned with getting LoZ to work properly.) I've tried at least 2-3 VALID copies each of these specifically. I'm sure there are a few more, but as soon as I boot those, they give me a black screen and shut my console down. It's strange, because the compatibility list checks out, they SHOULD work. No settings forced or anything like that. Should I perhaps downgrade to a previous build? Could anybody perhaps test these couple games out for me? Any suggestions or help is always appreciated!

Last edited by mmajunkie77,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night