Hacking Nintendont Forwarder! Anyone?

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I was wondering since we have some very skilled personnel in these forums... would anyone care to make one? It would be great.

Thank you ;)

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is one i made i have only tested on dolphin (no bricks) please tell me if it works ok. Forwards to \apps\Nintendont\boot.dol (5 blocks).

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi Worm28, I tried it on vWii and it starts loading but never makes it to Nintendont's main screen. I see that you have already patched it with New Banner Tools. I did so again but same luck.
Btw, nice font in the channel why not use the same inside the forwarder? Also, what do you think about something with the GameCube logo or something? Keep it up you are close!

Here's a pic where it stays forever:
photo.jpg

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Worm28, I tried it on vWii and it starts loading but never makes it to Nintendont's main screen. I see that you have already patched it with New Banner Tools. I did so again but same luck.
Btw, nice font in the channel why not use the same inside the forwarder? Also, what do you think about something with the GameCube logo or something? Keep it up you are close!

Here's a pic where it stays forever:
photo.jpg

Sorry about that try this

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok that WAD is dangerous... please erase it NOW! It almost bricked my vWii I cant even delete the channel from the Wii menu, if I scroll to the last page where your Nintendont channel got installed the vWii freezes. I can access the Homebrew channel so if anyone knows how can I delete the offending wad please HELP OUT!!!

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how that happened i guess i will test any wads on vwii (not dolphin only) just to be safe.

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
One thing that catches my attention though is that inside Anytitle Deleter (v.7) I get a warning message: "Error: Your System Menu and SYSCONF regions differ! Infact your System is 1 while Sysconf is -24578. Maybe your are in a semi-brick state? In any case, procede with caution or your situation could became worst!"

Any ideas??? everything seems to work ok etc.

EDITED: Nevermind I got a similar result with my old Wii:

"Error: Your System Menu and SYSCONF regions differ! Infact your System is 0 while Sysconf is 1.

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I dont know how that happened i guess i will test any wads on vwii (not dolphin only) just to be safe.
I did test the 1st one on my old Wii but not the offending one. I went and installed on my vWii (using Wiimod lite for vWii)

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Hi Worm28,

Any progress?

If you want I can continue testing it on my old Wii. Just make sure you don't repeat the same steps like last time!

Regards

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand that you want a loader for it but I just wanted to point out that the latest version of USB Loader GX supports it and I think the latest is revision 1218.

Reactions: Pepois

Pepois

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I understand that you want a loader for it but I just wanted to point out that the latest version of USB Loader GX supports it and I think the latest is revision 1218.
Yes TarkinMX, I was aware of it, also I think the latest version of Wiiflow supports it. But still, I would really like to see a forwarder exclusively for Nintendont. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse