Hacking Nintendont and Wii U Pro Controller.

PLEYOR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Can someone please explain how I get these two working together?

I understand that you can now use Bluetooth but I cannot get this to work and cannot find any guides on the net?

I think that I've got the controller synced, but I'm not entirely sure what steps to take next?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: Wow I cannot believe I signed up in 2009 and this is my first post :D

FreezingIceKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going by my own experience, just sync the controller in the Wii U menu. After you've done that and it's working properly and all, go into vWii mode and then to Nintendont, choose your iso (make sure HID controllers is turned off in the settings), and once the game is up and running, hit any button on the controller and it should start working.

The only problem I can imagine that might arise from this is if your controller is not first party (sometimes third party controllers don't work right... I know I had one I bought last year and it refused to work with Devolution).

Hope this helps~

PLEYOR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I will give it a go when I'm next on the Wii U.

I think the mistake I was making was by turning on the HID controller option. My pro controller is the official one, do I need to create/copy a controller ini file to the sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.