Gaming nintendogs error :S

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
yeah i just started playing that game again. i got the (U) version and im just in the stage where it forces you to teach it to sit.

ive repeated the command at least 15 times. and all it says on the top screen is try it once more etc.

WTF?!

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Well try teaching in a QUIET place. That's the first.

The reason it isn't picks your voice is that it doesn't recognize it. You're maybe in a loud place.

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country

The reason it isn't picks your voice is that it doesn't recognize it. You're maybe in a loud place.

no it recognises it. the light bulb goes above his head etc. its just that it says try one more time. ( the game recognises that the dog learnt the command but doesnt seem to move on after that scene)

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria

no it recognises it. the light bulb goes above his head etc. its just that it says try one more time. ( the game recognises that the dog learnt the command but doesnt seem to move on after that scene)
I remember maybe I or one of my Friend had that "problem"/"glitch", but I dunno how we overcome it... sorry.
wacko.gif

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it does this if you say the command differently every time.. try saying it in the same tone of voice if that makes sense.

Otherwise, you're out of luck. I do remember having to repeat my dogs name OVER and OVER though.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way to necromance, kirby.

EDIT: Whoops, I read too quick, I thought it said Jan. 28 2007
tongue.gif
. My bad!

detourne_me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well the trouble is you're Australian, when you use the (U) version, it means you're American, so you need to speak in an American accent, otherwise the game won't recognize your voice. not a word of a lie!

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me. It seems like it is recognizing just fine, but I finally figured out that if I dont say it exaclty the same way over and over, it will keep asking me. I thought the same thing you did, that the game made it seem as if thedig understood, but it will still keep asking you over and over and over unless you say it exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night