Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
"Sir, Sir I got a scoop!"
"Well, give it to me."
"This little girl was mauled by a dog whilst she was playing her DS game thing, it tore her lip right off!"
"Sounds terrible, but not profitable. How can we make quick headlines out of this?"
"Who should we blame?"
"If we blame the kid, no story there, she was naive. If we blame the parents, it's just another case of negligence. We can't really blame the dog, we're in no position to blame the law makers for letting them own it..."
"Blame the video game sir? Say barking sounds agitated the dog?"
"PRINT IT".
I agree. Totally hilarious. What would be the next one?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fucking bull mastiffs should be banned their the worst dog to have as a pet you can't train them their always violent and dumb as a post all they know is how to bark LOUDLY and attack strangers.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I ever commit a crime I'm going to use the Ninteno Dogs defence in court. Blame guns, blame fast food, blame Judas Priest, blame Nintendo Dogs. I wonder when people are going to stop looking for a pay~day and take some personal responsibility for their own actions.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What really pisses me off is that they blame the incident on other things instead of blaming themselves.Parents,in their right minds shouldn't leave their child alone with dogs especially with this kinds of dogs.And now they blame the game,what kind of irresponsible parents they are.
On a side note,I play with my pitbull often that on one occasion the stick I'm using bleed his mouth and no violent reactions at all.
mellow.gif
Note:I don't use the stick to hit him, I use it so we can pull each other together.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let see.... if when I´m watching a Lassie movie a bark sound comes out of the TV and then my dog attack me .... It´s Lassie fault?

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Of course people will be first to blame games but not the way the dog was raised. A stupid accusation, since when does the barking on Nintendogs actually sound real? No doubt they'll try and sue Nintendo.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When I read the title I imagined the DS itself jumping at the girl and biting her.
Then I thought maybe she tried something from the game on a real live (angry vicious rabid) dog.

Turns out the girl was left unsupervised with a huge and dangerous dog. But hey, let's all blame videogames.

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
This is actual pretty serious and your all making jokes.
The dog should not have been destroyed for three reasons:
1.If it was the sound from the ds than the dog was provoked
2.If it was the kick from the girl it was provoke wouldn't you retaliate if you where attacked?
3.The girl was left unsupervised with the dog, you should never do this with any animal

I am actually shocked that so many people aren't taking this seriously enough, someone has been hurt and a dog has been killed. My dog doesn't react from the sound from Nintendogs. Also if the mother cannot give a quote then its more than obvious that the girl kick the dog.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The blame is on the owners of the dog, but because of their negligence, it acted on instinct, and was therefore considered dangerous to be kept alive. Bullmastiffs have been known to "make their own decision" when not properly trained, but if they were trained, they will "look to its owner for 'permission' to act on its instincts."

Barking from a game, barking from outside, kid kicking, it doesn't matter. The dog "took matters into it's own paws", and let instinct carry out the order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed