Hacking nintendog won't DIE!! where did g6lite save?

preelude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there another location the g6lite saved my data to? im asking because i cant get rid of the damn dog. i know there is an IN GAME delete, but i thats not whats bothering me. i wiped out my entire g6lite card with FAT format and recopied over nintendogs...... guess what the dog is still alive.
laugh.gif
the only way i could get rid of it was using the maintenace util and doing a low level format.

so where is the g6lite storing the nintendog save file?

try it yourself if you dont believe me
smile.gif

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed that there is a nintendogs save file created after updating to 4.2a english. I think it was in the nds folder. I've never played nintendogs, yet there was a sav file there.

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
When you write a rom to the G6 using the U-Disk Manager, the U-Disk Manager creates three saves at the same time. However, the saves should be blank at this point, so I can't explain what happened to preelude.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G6 lite backs up its save every time you turn it on, so if you play nintendogs, get pissed at your dog, unplug G6, plug into computer, format the card, put nintendogs back on, and then try to play Nintendogs again, it will back up the save that it still has stored in its SRAM (you arent allowed to format that) and then you're back where you started with Nintendogs.

If you think this is the case, try playing nintendogs, then turning off, turning back on, then turn off again. THEN do the format thing, and if you want to be really sure, patch clean nintendogs rom through u-disk manager. This should without a doubt fix the problem.

mrdoubleb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is a key combo to reset it. U have to press it when the Nintendo logo apears on boot of the game.

dont know which keys to press u have to search for it.
but it works i used it before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1