Nintendo will reveal the next Smash Bros. character at The Game Awards tonight

17E4B1EC-1C4F-4417-A0B3-1ACFC01C9420.jpeg

If you didn’t have a reason to watch The Game Awards today, Nintendo might have just given you one. The next character to be added to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster through the Fighters Pass volume 2 will be revealed tonight, during the show. If you want to watch the reveal live, then tune into The Game Awards, which kick off at 4pm PT.

:arrow: Source

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, this is the game awards it's being announced at. there is no way it could be another byleth or minmin...I would be more shocked if it was
it won't be another joker, steve, or banjo but who knows what will happen

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As I have never used the game online or ever updated it, how many characters I am missing by now? Also how much space is the updates? My Switch only has 32 GB of internal memory.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I have never used the game online or ever updated it, how many characters I am missing by now? Also how much space is the updates? My Switch only has 32 GB of internal memory.

You're missing about 8 characters if you haven't bought any of the Fighter's Passes yet. As for updates, the Switch is surprisingly very good about updates unlike that of the PS4 and XBox One. Unless you have everything installed on the internal memory, you should be good to DL all the updates! :)

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You're missing about 8 characters if you haven't bought any of the Fighter's Passes yet. As for updates, the Switch is surprisingly very good about updates unlike that of the PS4 and XBox One. Unless you have everything installed on the internal memory, you should be good to DL all the updates! :)

My Switch is in an old firmware so all updates, if I had them, go to the Internal memory.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really exciting to see Sephiroth. I still wish it was Kefka though. :(

A part of me kind of does so we can get a remix of this achievement in music on the SNES:

But knowing Square Enix and its relationship with Smash, they wouldn't provide the world with such.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My Switch is in an old firmware so all updates, if I had them, go to the Internal memory.

Yeah, you should be good. A lot of updates are more compressed compared to those of the PS4 and Xbox One's!

munnimann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, I was hoping that they were going to announce that they would no longer manipulate the legal system in order to conduct themselves as Communists.

Leave it to Americans to blame the actions of a capitalist company from a capitalist country enforcing their capitalist interests in another capitalist country on COMMUNISM.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there like "we cant add sora? alright we'll add the next best thing" if sephiroth is good enough he may completely replace my cloud as main, otherwise ill replace incineroar

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave it to Americans to blame the actions of a capitalist company from a capitalist country enforcing their capitalist interests in another capitalist country on COMMUNISM.

Corporations with Russian/Chinese Soviet Characteristics. Welcome to the new age. One world government where state controls the market, but the market controls state, and creates the gospel, religion, and culture of the day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all